gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I think I messed up using the in-game cheats...

I picked the "hard working something" perk and " worked hard " to progress some storylines, maxing out the work progress bar, indicated (while-in-office) at the top right of the screen. As a result the "work" option is removed from the bottom of the screen and now I can't progress with some storylines, which require to work to trigger.

Is there a way to drop the work progression, in-game or via a console command? I tried messing with the save file and the promotion ranks variable but it breaks the game...

Can anyone help?
Did you maybe get promoted and got your own office? Is there a new room at work?
Or did you unlock Cassidy already and you're under investigation?

falcon93

Sep 2, 2017
Did you maybe get promoted and got your own office? Is there a new room at work?
Or did you unlock Cassidy already and you're under investigation?
Yeah, waaay after that... Got my new office and the three new "secretaries" I can give orders to... There are just some quest objectives left, like " work work work " and stuff like that... And it seems as I finished all the work there is to do, locking me out...

chanz

Dec 14, 2019
Updated my compressed Android port of LoSe: SB to v23.9.0. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port, unfortunately.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -

I also made a compressed version of LoSe: SB v23.9.0 for PC.

Settings Used:
Using 60 for image quality at average speed
Using Medium Quality for Audio files
Using Medium Quality for Videos

Links: Pixeldrain -

I ran the Windows version, but this doesn't work.

File "game/cl/labels_story.rpy", line 134: expected '=' not found.
default action ClearFocus("filter_dropdown")

You need to modify it like this to make it work.

default action = ClearFocus("filter_dropdown")

Last edited:

Kadior

Jan 11, 2022
I guesss it's popular question but would appreciate some help with Emma.
Got her events up till it's time to finally meet her in a bakery with Sam...
But Sam is 60-70 LP and I'm kinda living in a bakery from 7 a.m. and still nothing((
Mb I need to do smth special?

Sam's wedding done, her after events are not started yet.

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Is there a bug with Shiori's quest line when it's time to talk to the manager? I have went to the strip club and waited around all day but I never see the option to talk to the manager about her debt.
Using search I see a lot of people talking about not being able to tell her they paid her debt at 90 LP but I'm stuck at the 80 LP step.

Jul 5, 2019
Is there a bug with Shiori's quest line when it's time to talk to the manager? I have went to the strip club and waited around all day but I never see the option to talk to the manager about her debt.
Using search I see a lot of people talking about not being able to tell her they paid her debt at 90 LP but I'm stuck at the 80 LP step.
I was able to get it to fire fine. Is there another step that you might be missing beforehand that you still need to do?

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
I was able to get it to fire fine. Is there another step that you might be missing beforehand that you still need to do?
Can't think of anything I could be missing, Shiori has already showed up to the office after going missing and opened up about her debt, I've taken her or dates and did stuff at the strip club yet nothing seems to change.

vork88

Aug 21, 2017
Kleio still bugged even after i downloaded the new update on the first page anyone have a fix for kleio?

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Question:

KYLIE EVENT SPOILER
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ummmm, so is that the end of her story? does she get out? is this a repairable situation????

Kylie is one of my top favorite characters - would hate for her story to be over already. So thinking maybe I need to go back a few days and not trigger this event.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Well I do not follow the developer, so i simply didn't know. In any case, it makes sense that there won't be content in that direction. Every girl in the game feels unique and special, wouldn't want to waste it by transforming this into your typical incest story.
This is a very good point. In a lot of harem games they all start to feel like you're interacting with the same person - just different appearance - but in this one, nearly every girl in the game has a personality that you can tell them apart and differentiate one conversation to another.

Which is why it's easier to have some as favorites and some not so much.

Reactions: Lewyn Collins

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Game is currently super long but thin. Most of the girls have next to no content. Very little artwork. Sex "scenes" are one picture with red overlay or bad cum effects. Very few girls have alternate outfits or sexy/slutty dresses, bathing suits, and lingerie basically non-existent. No really ability to control outfits. Only section that play with dress up is the obnoxious to get office harem.
So basically, you're gonna play a different game. Okay, that's cool.

Reactions: Lewyn Collins

kurausu

Aug 17, 2022
Sasha always comes back on a friday afternoon. you can miss it if you do not go into the living room at the corect time to see her return. if you miss it, I belive you have to wait another week
Dang man, that should be a suggestion, the author should mark that on your calendar as an appointment, I almost thought game was broken, since it's been 2 in-game months =P

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes