godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
Question... Trying to start the Home Harem, and already got 95% love and 100% kink for Bree, and 100% love and kink for Sasha. Both have collars, both 50% lesbian, but one still keeps leaving. Is it because of using console to add lesbian to 50%?
if you start band harem before home harem, sasha must be one of the band harem all she will leave.

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
Dudes,

How can I advance the story for Dwayne and Cassidy to get my own boss office and get to manage what outfits the girls to use. I know I got that before at some time, however, now, It just says "work in the office" under Dwayne and Cassidy and nothing happens.
I even skipped almost a week and nothing triggers.

Does anyone know how to get bypassed it, or is it a bug?

I do have the martial art skill and everything.
Oh, there're still a few left... ^^

Attached my files (because the amount I found was reasonable... :D)
Included are the following fixes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this guy/girl/ or whatever he wants to be patch fixes that
kleio needs fix because i have waited almost half a year and still no first call

Last edited:

Dgabe1993

Jun 23, 2017
what it means: "active character" as a condition to advance on a girl?
for example: "shiori must be active"

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
what it means: "active character" as a condition to advance on a girl?
for example: "shiori must be active"
It means she must be available in game and/or in one of the locations as a choice to talk to. There are instances and choices in every girls' routes that can cause them to leave. They also have times where they are unavailable such as at night for most due to sleeping.

safsddx

Aug 3, 2021
How do I avoid Bree and Sasha getting mad at me and Bree leaving the game cause I was dating both of them , I can't do anything about it because I fucked them both once and now they keep getting mad and leaving.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
How do I avoid Bree and Sasha getting mad at me and Bree leaving the game cause I was dating both of them , I can't do anything about it because I fucked them both once and now they keep getting mad and leaving.
Stay out of the same room as the both of them and you'll be fine.

kontolkontol420

Jan 17, 2022
1696034100978.png
I swear this is my 3rd save with NG+ (Married Bree in first to get ending) but this quest never proceed to next step, even waited a month workingg hard every day without h er in the office

C_Shepard

Nov 5, 2016
Can anyone help me? Kleio's very first event doesn't seem to want to trigger at all. I already got Sasha and Anna maxed too, 68 ingame days played.
I know there is the jump command but I don't want to mess up any flags, "jump kleio_event_01" puts me to the scene but the journal doesn't seem to update.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I need to compile a list of all the games made by virgins who think the hymen is, not only a barrier, but that it has to be torn the first time and thus it has to hurt, like it's a medicine bottle with a protective coating.
Holy shit, man.

VarrusJP

Sep 2, 2020
I have a problem with Cassidy storyline. I got her fight with Dwayne, and him intimidating me, but the then after waiting menu is saying that i need to work in office and nothing triggers. Moreover flavor text states that Aletta and Cassidy made Peace, but I never even got the fight cutscene. I am unable to continue. Any fixes?

ai...

May 30, 2019
How do I prevent harmony from becoming a nun? She gets jealous that the mc is living with sasha and bree. I've got all her stats that I can max maxed out yet she still becomes a nun. It's annoying that I'm getting locked out of a route even though I don't have a clue what even happened after she wanted to meet the mc's mom.

Reactions: grimsaint

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
How do I prevent harmony from becoming a nun? She gets jealous that the mc is living with sasha and bree. I've got all her stats that I can max maxed out yet she still becomes a nun. It's annoying that I'm getting locked out of a route even though I don't have a clue what even happened after she wanted to meet the mc's mom.
Harmony has a unique mechanic, called Corruption. Its to break her out of the religious mindset and get her to be more open. Sounds like she's still pretty pure.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes