Pregglover88

Oct 1, 2023
Hey man I'm new here. I got some questions in unlocking cgs.
1. How to open Morgan 3rd Ending where Mike ironning her clothes?
2. It seems that Kylie got another ending beside 1st one where she got kid? Is it already available or still under development?
3. How to obtain Audrey cgs beside her waterslide cgs (it seems that she play swinging).
4. I haven't got Samantha Reverse Cowgirl. How to obtain that?
5. How to unlock Harmony praying cgs with her kid? So far I only got her becoming stripper or go to the beach with her kid.

That's my questions for now. I'm sorry if I bother you guys.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I'm playing the latest version, 23.9.0d. I'm trying to find Emma but SHE DOESN'T APPEAR. Seriously. I'm in route D with Sam (revenge), 65 hearts and looked for Emma properly in the 4 places I must. The next day, I went to the bakery between 10:00 and 15:00 as I am supposed to do, asn she simply doesn't appear. i tried the next day: nothing. I did the same thing for a week, nothing. Am I the only one?

Last edited:
Reactions: Greatazuredragon

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
2. It seems that Kylie got another ending beside 1st one where she got kid? Is it already available or still under development?
3. How to obtain Audrey cgs beside her waterslide cgs (it seems that she play swinging).
5. How to unlock Harmony praying cgs with her kid? So far I only got her becoming stripper or go to the beach with her kid.

1. Do not lower her masculinity.
2. I don't know the answer to all the other, actually. Sorry :LOL:.

Now, I'll ask you in case you know:

I'm playing the latest version, 23.9.0d. I'm trying to find Emma but SHE DOESN'T APPEAR. Seriously. I'm in route D with Sam (revenge), 65 hearts and looked for Emma properly in the 4 places I must. The next day, I went to the bakery between 10:00 and 15:00 as I am supposed to do, asn she simply doesn't appear. i tried the next day: nothing. I did the same thing for a week, nothing. Am I the only one?

Last edited:
Reactions: Greatazuredragon

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017

3. Max out her yandere and her face will appear as an icon choice. Choosing this will get you what I call the prisoner ending since she stun guns you and then keeps you in a dog cage.
4. You need to raise her kp to 25 and I believe have sex with her 2 or more times before it unlocks.
5. That's Harmony's purity ending. During the bible studies agree with what she says instead of debating. Then go through her route without doing any purity reducing events until she mentions thinking about becoming a nun. The day after, talk to her and ask for a second chance to prevent that and then simply finish her route and give her a ring. This should do it.

Reactions: Pregglover88

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
3. Max out her yandere and her face will appear as an icon choice. Choosing this will get you what I call the prisoner ending since she stun guns you and then keeps you in a dog cage.
4. You need to raise her kp to 25 and I believe have sex with her 2 or more times before it unlocks.
5. That's Harmony's purity ending. During the bible studies agree with what she says instead of debating. Then go through her route without doing any purity reducing events until she mentions thinking about becoming a nun. The day after, talk to her and ask for a second chance to prevent that and then simply finish her route and give her a ring. This should do it.
Sorry if I am too annoying, but it looks like you know a lot so maybe you could answer this question for me:

I'm playing the latest version, 23.9.0d. I'm trying to find Emma but SHE DOESN'T APPEAR. Seriously. I'm in route D with Sam (revenge), 65 hearts and looked for Emma properly in the 4 places I must. The next day, I went to the bakery between 10:00 and 15:00 as I am supposed to do, and she simply doesn't appear. I tried the next day: nothing. I did the same thing for a week, nothing. Am I the only one?

Last edited:

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Sorry if I am too annoying, but it looks like you know a lot so maybe you could answer this question for me:

I'm playing the latest version, 23.9.0b. I'm trying to find Emma but SHE DOESN'T APPEAR. Seriously. I'm in route D with Sam (revenge), 65 hearts and looked for Emma properly in the 4 places I must. The next day, I went to the bakery between 10:00 and 15:00 as I am supposed to do, and she simply doesn't appear. I tried the next day: nothing. I did the same thing for a week, nothing. Am I the only one?
23.9.0b is not latest version. Sam and Emma are both bugged in 23.9.0b

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
anyone knows how to talk with Sasha about scottie ? i try to do wait for her on sunday but when it changes to monday the quest marks an X and i dont know how to trigger the talk

Pregglover88

Oct 1, 2023
1. Do not lower her masculinity.
2. I don't know the answer to all the other, actually. Sorry :LOL:.

Now, I'll ask you in case you know:

I haven't start new game+ again, I'm still using my 23.8 save file. Sorry man

CrimsoN.Dante

Apr 22, 2020
any one know what is the fastest ending you can get ??? i want to grind for all skills :))
also does NG+ save from old to new version ???
and does luck save in NG+ ??
thank :>
edit again : one more question does becoming the CEO make my salary change much ? ( currently i am max and get 234 dollar / hard work )

Last edited:

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
anyone knows how to talk with Sasha about scottie ? i try to do wait for her on sunday but when it changes to monday the quest marks an X and i dont know how to trigger the talk
You need to keep Sasha's Kp under 25 to get all scenes with Scott up to the threesome.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes