ai...

May 30, 2019
Harmony has a unique stat, called Corruption. Its to break her out of the religious mindset and get her to be more open. Sounds like she's still pretty pure.
I have her purity at 70 but it's locked there I can't lower it anymore. Her submissiveness is 100 and her regular love is 90. For the harmony corruption quest it tells me to ask her on a date. Yet everytime I try to see says she doesn't see me that way.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: itslydiabxtch

ai...

May 30, 2019
Follow the Wiki.
Thanks for not being helpful at all. I've looked at the wiki and I'm still fucking confused. I've done all her normal dates and don't have the religious or slutty traits unlocked so I'm stuck. The wiki isn't saying how to fix that so it's useless. No character with kp above 50 should ever say they don't see you that way when asking on a date. It simply doesn't make sense especially when you've already gone on at least 5 freaking dates with them and have slept with them.

Last edited:

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Thanks for not being helpful at all. I've looked at the wiki and I'm still fucking confused. I've done all her normal dates and don't have the religious or slutty traits unlocked so I'm stuck. The wiki isn't saying how to fix that so it's useless. No character with kp above 50 should ever say they don't see you that way when asking on a date. It simply doesn't make sense especially when you've already gone on at least 5 freaking dates with them and have slept with them.
You need to talk to her in person at church on Sunday. That what always allowed me to set up the corruption dates after lower her purity to the next threshold.

Also I think you needed to do these before starting the normal dating events so you may need to either load a prior save or unfortunately start NG plus.

ai...

May 30, 2019
You need to talk to her in person either on Saturday or at church on Sunday. That what always allowed me to set up the corruption dates after lower her purity to the next threshold.

Also I think you needed to do these before starting the normal dating events so you may need to either load a prior save or unfortunately start NG plus.
Alright, I guess I'll just restart the game entirely then and and only focus on her to see if anything helps. Because I've talked to her on saturday and sunday and she still gives me the same line that she doesn't see me that way.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Alright, I guess I'll just restart the game entirely then and and only focus on her to see if anything helps. Because I've talked to her on saturday and sunday and she still gives me the same line that she doesn't see me that way.
Oh make sure if you get the picnic scene you lean into the kiss, it loses lp but is a necessary choice to unlock lowering her purity.
Just so you know if there isn't a lock symbol after the purity points that's when you need to start buying romance novels and giving her them as a gift once a day until she reaches 65 purity. That's when she starts agreeing to date from asking and then you need to lower her purity to 55 to be able to have non anal sex with her.

ai...

May 30, 2019
Oh make sure if you get the picnic scene you lean into the kiss, it loses lp but is a necessary choice to unlock lowering her purity.
Just so you know if there isn't a lock symbol after the purity points that's when you need to start buying romance novels and giving her them as a gift once a day until she reaches 65 purity. That's when she starts agreeing to date from asking and then you need to lower her purity to 55 to be able to have non anal sex with her.
I have a lock symbol with her purity at 70 so the romance novels do nothing. For some reason when she met the mc's mother I was able to have regular sex with her even without the condom. I think my game is possibly screwed up. So as I said I'll just restart and focus on her to see if I can fix this before I start working on other girls.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
You're welcome.

safsddx

Aug 3, 2021
Stay out of the same room as the both of them and you'll be fine.
I can't, I have to go to the game tournament with Bree and once its finished I teleport back to the Kitchen, immedieately triggering the cutscene between the 2, I tried to do the thing where I make Sasha my slave because I thought that might change something but it no dice.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
I can't, I have to go to the game tournament with Bree and once its finished I teleport back to the Kitchen, immedieately triggering the cutscene between the 2, I tried to do the thing where I make Sasha my slave because I thought that might change something but it no dice.
I believe you can just not go to that tournament and it will roll around again when conditions are met. Just don't have sex with both Sasha and Bree within a week of each other.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveAndSexSecondBase-23.9.0b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

techsarg

Jun 14, 2019
Unfortunately I am still having issues launching the game. It will load through the initial attempt to start up but crashes immediately afterwards.

Bootstrap to the start of init.init. took 0.03s
Early init. took 0.00s
Loader init. took 0.11s
Loading error handling. took 0.44s
Loading script. took 6.00s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.19s
Loading persistent. took 0.01s
Failed to initialize steam: Exception('Init returned false.')
- Init at renpy/common/00steam.rpy:710 took 0.31377 s.
Set script version to: (8, 1, 3)
- Init at start.rpyc:280 took 2.83243 s.
- Init at cl/labels_story.rpyc:3 took 1.32414 s.
- Init at start.rpyc:253 took 0.73313 s.
- Init at options.rpyc:32 took 0.29425 s.
- Init at ch/aletta/images.rpyc:2 took 0.51544 s.
- Init at ch/alexis/images.rpyc:2 took 0.42437 s.
- Init at ch/angela/images.rpyc:2 took 0.25822 s.
- Init at ch/anna/images.rpyc:2 took 0.29876 s.
- Init at ch/audrey/images.rpyc:2 took 0.49442 s.
- Init at ch/ayesha/images.rpyc:2 took 0.27173 s.
- Init at ch/bree/images.rpyc:2 took 1.09794 s.
- Init at ch/camila/images.rpyc:2 took 0.34129 s.
- Init at ch/cassidy/images.rpyc:2 took 0.40685 s.
- Init at ch/emma/images.rpyc:2 took 0.37582 s.
- Init at ch/gen/hottub.rpyc:47 took 0.27123 s.
- Init at ch/gen/images.rpyc:2 took 0.59401 s.
- Init at ch/harems/home/images.rpyc:2 took 1.63841 s.
- Init at ch/harems_full/bitchy/images.rpyc:2 took 0.28174 s.
- Init at ch/harems_full/office/images.rpyc:2 took 0.52345 s.
- Init at ch/harmony/images.rpyc:2 took 0.30726 s.
- Init at ch/kleio/images.rpyc:2 took 0.54847 s.
- Init at ch/kylie/images.rpyc:2 took 0.41035 s.
- Init at ch/lavish/images.rpyc:2 took 0.33279 s.
- Init at ch/lexi/images.rpyc:2 took 0.53596 s.
- Init at ch/minami/images.rpyc:2 took 0.51544 s.
- Init at ch/morgan/images.rpyc:90 took 0.32528 s.
- Init at ch/samantha/images.rpyc:2 took 0.58200 s.
- Init at ch/sasha/images.rpyc:2 took 0.96033 s.
- Init at ch/shiori/images.rpyc:2 took 0.38033 s.
- Init at dlc_breemc/ch/mc/images.rpyc:2 took 0.25072 s.
- Init at cl/class_gallery.rpyc:1060 took 3.29283 s.
Running init code. took 27.23s
Loading analysis data. took 0.05s
Analyze and compile ATL. took 0.08s
Reloading save slot metadata. took 0.18s
Index archives took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.00s
Cleaning cache. took 0.00s
Making clean stores. took 0.00s
Initial gc. took 0.96s
DPI scale factor: 1.000000
nvdrs: Loaded, about to disable thread optimizations.
nvdrs: Disabled thread optimizations.
Creating interface object. took 0.96s
Cleaning stores took 0.00s
Init translation took 0.89s
Build styles took 0.01s
Load screen analysis took 0.06s
Analyze screens took 0.00s
Save screen analysis took 0.00s
Prepare screens took 0.18s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.00s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Running _start took 0.01s
Performance test:
Interface start. took 0.99s

Above is the log I have. I dont know why I am having issues, it started once we got to version 23.04

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
or you play the console 100 times to learn the gamer skill. I found this by accident when I started a fresh game and hit the console icon by mistake.
Oh that's badass, I had no idea you could learn the game skill. I wonder what other skills can be learned outside of a book?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes