Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I'll ask again.

Version 23.9.0d. Emma is not working, she does not appear after looking for her in the 4 places I should and going to the bakery at the specified hours, with Sam being +60 hearts. Is Emma bugged for you guys or is it just me?

Reactions: throweawayee

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
I'll ask again.

Version 23.9.0d. Emma is not working, she does not appear after looking for her in the 4 places I should and going to the bakery at the specified hours, with Sam being +60 hearts. Is Emma bugged for you guys or is it just me?
I'll say again; it is bugged.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
any one know what is the fastest ending you can get ??? i want to grind for all skills :))
also does NG+ save from old to new version ???
and does luck save in NG+ ??
thank :>
edit again : one more question does becoming the CEO make my salary change much ? ( currently i am max and get 234 dollar / hard work )
(1) Fastest ending: I don't know. I would say Bree, others said Sasha.
(2) So far, I could start NG+ on every new version.
(3) What do you mean by "luck save in NG+"? The "lucky" trait is kept, any gifts you received to increase luck (lucky panties) are not.
(4) Haven't really paid attention because at the time I became CEO money was a non issue but I do not think it significantly changes.

Reactions: CrimsoN.Dante

CrimsoN.Dante

Apr 22, 2020
(3) What do you mean by "luck save in NG+"? The "lucky" trait is kept, any gifts you received to increase luck (lucky panties) are not.
(4) Haven't really paid attention because at the time I became CEO money was a non issue but I do not think it significantly changes.
thx a lot :> for (3) yea i mention about lucky skill or trait from the skill picking in start of the game
for (4) i want to know so that i can decide to go that path to grind money or not :>

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
It depends on the day you start in. Bree's second love event (the one needed to expand her heart points further than 20) can only be done on saturdays. If you start on a monday, for example, Sasha will be much easier to complete.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
It depends on the day you start in. Bree's second love event (the one needed to expand her heart points further than 20) can only be done on saturdays. If you start on a monday, for example, Sasha will be much easier to complete.
Bree has wait periods later on and after 40 lp one needs to do the events to progress by 5 or 10. Sasha gets to 30, then 70, then needs two dates and you are set. One can probably marry her within the first month.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Bree has wait periods later on and after 40 lp one needs to do the events to progress by 5 or 10. Sasha gets to 30, then 70, then needs two dates and you are set. One can probably marry her within the first month.
True. I was able to marry Sasha after 2 weeks... Damn, this makes her look like she's so easy.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Pretty sure NG+ follow what build you did last ending aka (get a latest marriage end) i got all skills beside shooting and lucky traits so i pick either two of them during choice. (guitar and martial art can be learnt.) I didn't learn Hypnosis tho.
so i speedrun Sasha, ntred her , prego then get ring viola i got hypnosis next run in Mack the Thundercock's profile
done in 12 days.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
NOTE: I'm still playing v23.8.0c while waiting for the current version to stabilize.

I am having an issue with Audrey's home date event. The date ends immediately after the event is finished, even if the date starts at 20:00. I looked at the code and the event has no duration, though it does use game.pass_time(2). So that means that if I start the date at 20:00, it should be 22:00 when the event is finished, so I don't know how it suddenly becomes 0:00.

I did not have this issue in v23.7.0c. Does anyone know what's going on?

Attached my save file. I don't think the persistent file is needed as well, but I added that just in case.

Last edited:

CrimsoN.Dante

Apr 22, 2020
First , Thx you all for answering some question of mine last time

Second , this maybe my last question
can somebody tell me if the high libido choice at the start of the game is a skill or just bonus stat at that play
and if it's a skill does it's keep in NG+ ( since "i am hung" option is not and it's a skill :v i thought it would keep forever and for the "i am lucky" althought it's not mention as a skill someone told me that it's keep for NG+ )

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
First , Thx you all for answering some question of mine last time

Second , this maybe my last question
can somebody tell me if the high libido choice at the start of the game is a skill or just bonus stat at that play
and if it's a skill does it's keep in NG+ ( since "i am hung" option is not and it's a skill :v i thought it would keep forever and for the "i am lucky" althought it's not mention as a skill someone told me that it's keep for NG+ )
No both High libido and Well hung are skills you have to choose at the beginning of a NG plus. HOWEVER, the Hung skill can be gotten another way. Each playthrough if you are willing to pay 5000 to 10000 for 1 or 2 of the enhancement pills in the pharmacy, you can have the hung skill every playthrough. I said 1 or 2 because if you choose small dick you need 2 to get that skill, 1 merely restores normal length.

Reactions: CrimsoN.Dante
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes