ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Does anyone know by chance how to trigger the jealous harem? Or the commands in order to do so? I've been unable to get that one. :unsure:

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Does anyone know by chance how to trigger the jealous harem? Or the commands in order to do so? I've been unable to get that one. :unsure:
You need to have sex with both Audrey and Sasha and initially keep Sasha below 75 kp to get her to get mad at a Saturday nightclub date while Audrey is there.

Reactions: ArDZer

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
You need to have sex with both Audrey and Sasha and initially keep Sasha below 75 kp to get her to get mad at a Saturday nightclub date while Audrey is there.
The problem, at least according to the wiki is that the part where you need to talk to Sam about Sasha so she won't be pissed off doesn't trigger (even when evidence of Ryan cheating on her was shown before). That's required before Audrey proposes a 3some.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
The problem, at least according to the wiki is that the part where you need to talk to Sam about Sasha so she won't be pissed off doesn't trigger (even when evidence of Ryan cheating on her was shown before). That's required before Audrey proposes a 3some.
Which version are you using? if it's version d or above then you're encountering the Samantha bugged route. You need to be on the newest version which fixes that.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Which version are you using? if it's version d or above then you're encountering the Samantha bugged route. You need to be on the newest version which fixes that.
Currently v23.09.0e, that's the latest one according to the dev's itch.io page.

Also what's odd is that when the encounter between Sasha and Audrey at the club happens, the apologize to Sasha quest gets activated and finished, meaning Sasha will be pissed off and the harem can't continue.

CFeist

Jun 16, 2021
Guys, how do I add someone else's save game file to my save file? I don't understand the current version of the save file

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Did you take Lexi on a date to the mall while Sasha was working and already a sex slave?
Did you take her on a date to the nightclub on an early Sunday morning when Sasha is also there and wearing a sexy dress you gave her?
Did you take Sasha on a date to the nightclub on an early Sunday morning when Lexi is also there?

CyberClaw

May 21, 2018
Almost finished with the game, has anyone found a reliable way to date girls on the nightclub?
There is a surefire way to get the Nightclub. Set a date for evening, and wait one or 2 hours before going to the date (so, 22h instead of the regular 20h). The Nightclub will be an option by then, but you'll get a small love penalty for being late to the date.

Last edited:

IResentThis

Aug 16, 2020
Has the "Sam smooths things out with Emma" thing actually been implemented yet? I don't have an older save and I'd rather not repeat a ton.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes