samsomg

Jul 30, 2022
Hey guys. I'm writing through Google Translator, so I apologize for my crappy English) can anyone help? My Cleo does not call and therefore her ratio does not rise above 10, what should I do? How can I fix this bug without restarting the game, because every time I restart something stops working in this game?

CrimsoN.Dante

Apr 22, 2020
anyone feel like the middle randomness in this game is really suck ?
i mean with "schedule" my play make lavish never come to the pub at anytime ( even on saturday she only goes to the club) while i need her to go there ._.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
anyone feel like the middle randomness in this game is really suck ?
i mean with "schedule" my play make lavish never come to the pub at anytime ( even on saturday she only goes to the club) while i need her to go there ._.
You can go to the options and turn off the randomness. That should make it a lot easier to keep the schedule the girls are on.

Whale123

Nov 23, 2020
I picked the wrong answer in Minami event that supposed to increase her sub stat to 100, is it game over for me or there is chance to do event again?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I picked the wrong answer in Minami event that supposed to increase her sub stat to 100, is it game over for me or there is chance to do event again?
You are in luck, that particular problem is one of the few which seems to be solvable via console command, and it is somewhere in the thread, you might need to search a bit.

• Love
Reactions: Whale123

Whale123

Nov 23, 2020
You are in luck, that particular problem is one of the few which seems to be solvable via console command, and it is somewhere in the thread, you might need to search a bit.
You mean console command that increase sub stat? like: name.sub.max=x ? Tried that, seems working. Hope that it will not break the game coz some flag missing from that specific event. Thanks for info on this, saved my day :3

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You mean console command that increase sub stat? like: name.sub.max=x ? Tried that, seems working. Hope that it will not break the game coz some flag missing from that specific event. Thanks for info on this, saved my day :3
As far as I know for once there are no other flags involved. However, the other route is a command to replay the event and "choose correctly".

Geraldgemak

Oct 24, 2018
I have a problem with Sasha, her love is 70 and says to take her on a date, I did and nothing happens, I don't know what to do!

Geraldgemak

Oct 24, 2018
Now that I saw it, I was playing version 23.4, could that be why it was failing? Funny that an earlier version didn't have this!

Whale123

Nov 23, 2020
Hi all. Is there any reason why Audrey dont wanna show at the office ?
is that "Audrey’s HR threat" event? I have problem with that as well. Journal says that you need to call her to your office, but i can't find option for that, maybe it's because i'm CEO? idk, its sucks coz i can't progress Audrey's sub events

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
is that "Audrey’s HR threat" event? I have problem with that as well. Journal says that you need to call her to your office, but i can't find option for that, maybe it's because i'm CEO? idk, its sucks coz i can't progress Audrey's sub events
You need at least 50KP to call someone into your office.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes