Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Im playing the steam version as Bree.. I have a mission to sleep with Sasha, but every time she offers her self. My protag says maybe another time..
Is it not implemented in the game yet, or did I miss something??

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Im playing the steam version as Bree.. I have a mission to sleep with Sasha, but every time she offers her self. My protag says maybe another time..
Is it not implemented in the game yet, or did I miss something??
You probably need to raise her lesbian points before she becomes fully open to Bi

gaiusswornn

Jun 18, 2020
Pimp Lexi story tracker seems broken in 23.9.0b, i'd choose the option to let Jack into Lexi but the tracker outcome ended said not pimp Lexi out? or is there any prerequisite i dont know? like not choosing steady yet?
Any fix from the latest build? i don't see the v23.90c/d changelog though..

Whale123

Nov 23, 2020
Handcuffs/whip icon.
Handcuffs icon is a positive KP, whip icon is a negative KP.
I see, my problem is that her max KP locked on 25 and in order to increase it i need to finish event where Audrey comes to Mike and threatens to go to HR because he’s a perv. If he accepts her proposal she’ll come back, its been a week or so and she didn't come back, if someone know about this event i would appreciate some help.

CCCC2C

Jan 4, 2018
I see, my problem is that her max KP locked on 25 and in order to increase it i need to finish event where Audrey comes to Mike and threatens to go to HR because he’s a perv. If he accepts her proposal she’ll come back, its been a week or so and she didn't come back, if someone know about this event i would appreciate some help.
go on date at cinema, make sure you have sex with her 2 times that will unlock her KP to 75. HR threat event need some of Shiori event done first, I suggest you check out the wiki page :)

edit: misread. you need her KP 50 or more in order for her to come back.

Whale123

Nov 23, 2020
go on date at cinema, make sure you have sex with her 2 times that will unlock her KP to 75. HR threat event need some of Shiori event done first, I suggest you check out the wiki page :)
yeah, i done all Shiori events, but thanks for date at cinema advice, i think this will work :3

Noggur

Nov 10, 2020
What's your story tracker say?
Nothin. since shes not in it like shes not existing. Shows up first day at work. and thats all. shes not even mentioned. to meet with her or anything. And no matter what i do shes not at the office at all show up once more to intruduce Palla and thats all . And btw im playing newes update.

Last edited:

deathslice246

Aug 26, 2018
Don't know if anyone here can explain this but is it a bug for kylie's yandere points to continuously increase after using hypnosis on her once to make her more "stable" or is it based on how many times you have hypnotized her(regardless whether increase girl attraction, kink points etc)? She has done this every time I encounter her!!! If it just keeps increasing, then I'm pretty screwed in that regard and will just have to avoid her in my current playthough.

As a warning for everyone, DO NOT USE HYPNOSIS ON KYLIE

Last edited:

bizwiz

Nov 20, 2018
Don't know if anyone here can explain this but is it a bug for kylie's yandere points to continuously increase after using hypnosis on her once to make her more "stable" or is it based on how many times you have hypnotized her(regardless whether increase girl attraction, kink points etc)? She has done this every time I encounter her!!! If it just keeps increasing, then I'm pretty screwed in that regard and will just have to avoid her in my current playthough.
Yeah you can only use hypnosis on Kylie twice. To permanently stop Kylie you will either need the taming harem or the rehabilitation events.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018

As a warning for everyone, DO NOT USE HYPNOSIS ON KYLIE
She is so fun. I love Kylie.

yah don't try to mess with her that way. Should be inherent warning like "Don't poke the bear"

Kylie in the game is like that Eminem line: "cuz it'd feel so empty without me"

Yah I used hypnotize to see what'd happen (great job by the developer dangling that carrot!!!), then she flipped and went up to 50 which was fun.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have managed to lower it 40 with eating cookie present from Bday and Xmas - but having her in a room/location is like playing Russian roulette with an automatic pistol so far. Looking fwd to see what she does next.

Last edited:

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Nothin. since shes not in it like shes not existing. Shows up first day at work. and thats all. shes not even mentioned. to meet with her or anything. And no matter what i do shes not at the office at all show up once more to intruduce Palla and thats all . And btw im playing newes update.
So you need to go to the pub lol

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
is there a way to enable gallery without clearing the game without cheat? my old save contain cheats at some point during past gameplay..
There may be some way to do so but it would be unknown to me, sorry. However, a quick "rush Sasha to the church" shouldn't take too long.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes