TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
can anyone confirm this: Alexis has no "ending".

After knocking her up, I got a ring and proposed; he story concludes, she's not on my active story log and that was that. Not sure if there's any further conclusion to that or what?

EDIT - now that I think of it - I think that happens to anyone you propose to. BUT theyre status changes to "Fiance" , Alexis still says "Ex-girlfriend".

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Define "farm".

The only times I was aware of was birthday and Xmas. Hmmmm, maybe Valentines day too? Still thats only 3 days per year.
Yeah. Christmas, your birthday, and Valentines Day. With how short the seasons are, it is possible to just hoard her cookies and eat them in front of her.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
I will try that. Any day or certain day ?
No specific day, just a chance encounter. Save before going into the pub and load that save if she doesn't appear. This will manipulate the RNG to give you an almost guaranteed chance of triggering the event. If you progressed with Lexi's story, it will be Ryan bothering Audrey. If you didn't progress with Lexi's story, it will be Danny. If you progressed with Sam, Lexi, and Cassidy's stories, then you can't meet Audrey.

Reactions: har007 and Noggur

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
can anyone confirm this: Alexis has no "ending".

After knocking her up, I got a ring and proposed; he story concludes, she's not on my active story log and that was that. Not sure if there's any further conclusion to that or what?

EDIT - now that I think of it - I think that happens to anyone you propose to. BUT theyre status changes to "Fiance" , Alexis still says "Ex-girlfriend".
I can neither confirm nor deny - sorry. But after proposing you should wait for the next sunday when the marriage should take place and that would be the ending.

Yeah. Christmas, your birthday, and Valentines Day. With how short the seasons are, it is possible to just hoard her cookies and eat them in front of her.
Well, twice a year with 120 days in a year, that's still some wait for very little yandere loss methinks. I would call it hardly feasible to stack up on them in large amounts - I doubt any of my playthroughs ever lasted two in game years, so that would have been four cookies if I beelined for it.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Well, twice a year with 120 days in a year, that's still some wait for very little yandere loss methinks. I would call it hardly feasible to stack up on them in large amounts - I doubt any of my playthroughs ever lasted two in game years, so that would have been four cookies if I beelined for it.
Last I checked, Kylie's Cookies was a -10 YP which is hardly "very little" when her increase is +2 for interacting with girls that are in the same room as her.

As well as the fact that if you have the Taming Harem, you can get a -2 by complimenting and talking to Ayesha when Kylie's in the room.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Last I checked, Kylie's Cookies was a -10 YP which is hardly "very little" when her increase is +2 for interacting with girls that are in the same room as her.

As well as the fact that if you have the Taming Harem, you can get a -2 by complimenting and talking to Ayesha when Kylie's in the room.
no only -5
And yah I agree that 2 or 3 of those per year is not really able to stack/farm them - considering how fast the yandere points stack up. lol

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I can neither confirm nor deny - sorry. But after proposing you should wait for the next sunday when the marriage should take place and that would be the ending.
Thank you.

So if I propose on Saturday - i wonder if its the next day or I gotta wait a full week (8 days in this case).

Oct 18, 2020
Need more Scotty and MC content, or at least have content be replayable after completion plz <3 Like the pimping pathway with Lexi, I found it strange you become her pimp, pimp her once, and that was the end. Good to see it continue.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Hey man, anyone know how to unlock these one? I haven't play for a while and this cgs show up in the new update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. Get Audrey up to the Gym event in Fall or Winter and she will ask you to meet her in the park instead of the waterpark on Saturday. That's the next event which is the alternate since the waterpark is closed.

2. I'm pretty sure that's the event where you accept being Cassidy's pet and she tells you to eat her out at work.
3. Choose to have a snack during an at home date.
4. That appears during the battle of the bands events. She and Kleio now each get a CG during it. Not sure if it's the first or final round though.
5. Have Sex with Alexis 2 or more times and the reverse cowgirl option becomes available during hot coffee.

Noggur

Nov 10, 2020
No specific day, just a chance encounter. Save before going into the pub and load that save if she doesn't appear. This will manipulate the RNG to give you an almost guaranteed chance of triggering the event. If you progressed with Lexi's story, it will be Ryan bothering Audrey. If you didn't progress with Lexi's story, it will be Danny. If you progressed with Sam, Lexi, and Cassidy's stories, then you can't meet Audrey.
ty

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes