Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I mean, we've already gotten the teaser for Amy, it only makes sense to go for the full course

KarsInSpace

Jul 22, 2018
Having trouble procing a few events that are stopping me from progressing a few girls.
-No matter how much or when I work, I can't get the Dwayne and Cassidy event to activate.
-The Lexi Sasha Sam foursome never activates.
-Kleo won't call me for her first event.
Unsure if they're bugged for me or I just fucked up somewhere.

Waveshaper

Oct 19, 2018
So... Apparently after all those years, it's still possible to lock yourself out from certain paths just by the office investigation (and the meeting with Cassidy) falling onto the same week as Halloween...

But glad we're talking about adding more girls instead of tackling very basic (and easy to solve) design-flaws that are around forever.

Would be somewhat fine for a mere hobby-project, but as it stands that's a bit pathetic imho.

*Sigh*

Jun 8, 2017
I finally got around to playing this game after messing around with it a few years ago when it only had a few girls added—I spent a whole day with it. I had to replay chunks of the game because I locked myself out of two harems after sinking a few hours on each playthrough. The first mistake was Sasha/Bree finding out I was nailing both of them because I didn't know that you can still lock yourself out if one is pregnant before you officially make the harem even if you fulfill all the requirements. Another playthrough got ruined because of the Hanna/Alysha harem because I didn't pick the option to make the gym more sluttier thus locking off any chances of raising Hanna's love past the minimum threshold to start the harem. Then I realized that I locked myself out of the Kylie and Alysha herem because I failed the prerequisite that you can't have sex with Kylie before starting the haram quest line. I also locked myself out of Samantha's revenge/maxed love and sub-stats path because of how many ways you can handle the situation.

I did start using the Wiki because it tells you what optimal choices to make, while the built-in walkthrough does not. I used it every time a new girl gets introduced to see what potential issues cause her path to end prematurely or how to start any harem quests related to her without messing it up. I did so by ensuring I got the girl's love and sub stat to the max but never having sex with her (if avoidable). The built-in cheats help speed up the game by removing hunger/sleep stats and letting you give yourself love/kink points fast to reduce grinding, and it still feels like a grind (on top of setting the difficulty to easy). After clearing out every girl's questlines (except Emma's because her path when Sam is your girlfriend but in an open relationship is not done yet), I probably won't return to this game until more significant content emerges. I'll post a review in a bit.

Klpmasta

Dec 8, 2021
Having trouble procing a few events that are stopping me from progressing a few girls.
-No matter how much or when I work, I can't get the Dwayne and Cassidy event to activate.
Same here man u dont know what to do now.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Question if there is perhaps a trick to make the pieced fall into place to trigger events.

1 - Harmony
Currently her Storyline is - date night on Sat or Sun going to the Nightclub.
As far as I know the only way to do this is to go on a evening date somewhere and the date suggests at the end of it to "lets finish this up at the nightclub".

Problem is - I've spent three weekends now (Sat and Sun eve) going on dates with her and she never suggested this. I cannot proceed wither story it seems until that happens.

2 - Lexi & Sasha
Currently their harem together is similarly stalled. Currently Lexi says "Go to the nightclub on a date with either Sasha or Lexi on Saturday night.
Thats another one that seems to only trigger if they offer us to go there after the date; but hasn't happened in 3 weeks.
So cannot proceed with that story until that triggers.

So - my guess is it's a random chance that they'll offer this. But is there any way/tricks to improve the liklihood for this???

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 23.9.0e

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 757 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Count

Jun 5, 2017
Question if there is perhaps a trick to make the pieced fall into place to trigger events.

1 - Harmony
Currently her Storyline is - date night on Sat or Sun going to the Nightclub.
As far as I know the only way to do this is to go on a evening date somewhere and the date suggests at the end of it to "lets finish this up at the nightclub".

Problem is - I've spent three weekends now (Sat and Sun eve) going on dates with her and she never suggested this. I cannot proceed wither story it seems until that happens.

2 - Lexi & Sasha
Currently their harem together is similarly stalled. Currently Lexi says "Go to the nightclub on a date with either Sasha or Lexi on Saturday night.
Thats another one that seems to only trigger if they offer us to go there after the date; but hasn't happened in 3 weeks.
So cannot proceed with that story until that triggers.

So - my guess is it's a random chance that they'll offer this. But is there any way/tricks to improve the liklihood for this???
I haven't played the game for some versions, I want some more updates before I play again, but if nothing big changed the date in the nightclub is after midnight, so the evening date must be at Friday or Saturday, not Sunday. And you need a high enough date score.

Reactions: TittyLuvr1334

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
I see isn't only me, some versions past... To Bad Cassidy and office harem is one of the best.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes