ampz

Sep 7, 2017
can you deactivate kylies yandare path with console?
I think you can set the MAX to be lower than 20 and then she will never go over that, therefor she will not go crazy, not sure what that variable is called tho, you could put it in a save editor and check that way maybe

janpogi10123

Jul 17, 2020
Been stuck on samatha not visiting you on weekends any fix on this? proceed on the b path cannot advance on to D then e (steam version)
1697486291762.png

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I give up, it's impossible to be Lexi's pimp in this version, no matter what condition she's in, the mission doesn't continue after Jack calls, even after I mark the right answers, I've already tried with low and high love, high submission and Low, I've even tried it in various states, as a friend, girlfriend or sex slave.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
2. For Sasha and Lexi, the best choice is Saturday since Sasha is there every time with randomness off. The same with Samantha for the next event in that chain.
So for Saturday - do you mean Friday night into Saturday morning (club in the AM Sat). Or Saturday eve date into Sun Morning club visit?

I just did the former (went to dinner Friday night) and got to the club, but Sasha was not there - and that seems to be my hang-up - everytime i go with one of them, the other is not there.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
So for Saturday - do you mean Friday night into Saturday morning (club in the AM Sat). Or Saturday eve date into Sun Morning club visit?

I just did the former (went to dinner Friday night) and got to the club, but Sasha was not there - and that seems to be my hang-up - everytime i go with one of them, the other is not there.
Friday into Saturday 00:00 or Saturday 22:00 - 23:00 i guess

janpogi10123

Jul 17, 2020
I give up, it's impossible to be Lexi's pimp in this version, no matter what condition she's in, the mission doesn't continue after Jack calls, even after I mark the right answers, I've already tried with low and high love, high submission and Low, I've even tried it in various states, as a friend, girlfriend or sex slave.
It itakes a while after jack sees lexi in the mall before jack calls you for you to pimp her

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
It itakes a while after jack sees lexi in the mall before jack calls you for you to pimp her
Dude, I think you don't understand, Jack already showed up, this event already happened, and he already called, the problem is that even though I agreed to let him fuck Lexi, the event doesn't happen, because the mission remains in the status of complete, and when you click to read the description it says "I refuse pimping lexi".

janpogi10123

Jul 17, 2020
Dude, I think you don't understand, Jack already showed up, this event already happened, and he already called, the problem is that even though I agreed to let him fuck Lexi, the event doesn't happen, because the mission remains in the status of complete, and when you click to read the description it says "I refuse pimping lexi".
Might be a bug try on the next version. I'm also having a bug on samantha path b moving to path D even though i pull it off before the new game plus same game version

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Might be a bug try on the next version. I'm also having a bug on samantha path b moving to path D even though i pull it off before the new game plus same game version
the bad thing about changing old events and reusing characters that die in the game, which normally lead to most of these bugs, not only are you forced to go back to your save or start from scratch, but you also can't advance parts that you could before, these latest updates don't let you not even modify the save to be able to change the value of events.

janpogi10123

Jul 17, 2020
Bugs, bugs, more bugs... Can't be all surprising.
the bad thing about changing old events and reusing characters that die in the game, which normally lead to most of these bugs, not only are you forced to go back to your save or start from scratch, but you also can't advance parts that you could before, these latest updates don't let you not even modify the save to be able to change the value of events.
[/QUOTE
meh is not a Dvd/cd with a manual and a big box.XD
You might be able to progress mind got progress just now I waited the season change spring to summer and the path change. You might be able to progress let the season change

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
- The reasons for Samantha's bug is just a rework of her flags that we did because there were already bugs before (and we messed up a bit).
- For Lexi it's the first time I hear about those, feel free to report them on our Discord if you have the latest version.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes