AlphaLyx

Nov 25, 2022
In Cassidy and Dwayne quest (becoming the CEO), the Aletta and Cassidy event just dosen'start. I used the spoilers button, and it says, that cassidy.status=="pet"(True), but cassidy.status!="pet"(False). So my question is, what does the second one mean and can i fix it somehow?

PokeyPoke

Sep 24, 2017
In Cassidy and Dwayne quest (becoming the CEO), the Aletta and Cassidy event just dosen'start. I used the spoilers button, and it says, that cassidy.status=="pet"(True), but cassidy.status!="pet"(False). So my question is, what does the second one mean and can i fix it somehow?
Means that for some reason game expects cassidy to not be a pet after Dwayne visits you after the Cassidy Dwayne fight.
But Dwayne only visits you if cassidy is a pet and that event doesn't change Cassidy's status.
So the requirements should be switched in the game code.
Also have to wait a week after cassidy dwayne fight.

Could do the cassidy dom path, that path doesn't seem like it's bugged
Otherwise you have to activate the console and change cassidy's status to friend or mistress and then back.

AlphaLyx

Nov 25, 2022
Means that for some reason game expects cassidy to not be a pet after Dwayne visits you after the Cassidy Dwayne fight.
But Dwayne only visits you if cassidy is a pet and that event doesn't change Cassidy's status.
So the requirements should be switched in the game code.
Also have to wait a week after cassidy dwayne fight.

Could do the cassidy dom path, that path doesn't seem like it's bugged
Otherwise you have to activate the console and change cassidy's status to friend or mistress and then back.
TSM, I've spent like 2 trying to figure out what's wrong. Litteraly spent a whole ingame year waiting and working, tried advancing other routes even if it seemed dumb. It was my favourite harem in the game few months back. Litteraly was going insane thinking I messed somthing up.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
so..... home harem wouldn't be triggered if both sasha and bree have become sex slave first, right?
It'll trigger since the showdown is what officially starts that harem. You just don't have to worry about losing one due to them both being fully submissive, UNLESS you forget to raise Lesbianism. That is still a factor.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes