EmptyBottle

Jan 14, 2019
Stuck on Slave Lexi task of "Spend a Saturday night on a dancing date with Sasha or Lexi"
I cant get the even to trigger. checking the cheat menu says Samantha and Lexi are in the club while im on a date with Sasha but nothing happens.
I checked the spoiler tab on the story tracker and the says; "Samantha must not be in Home Harem X" wtf?
anyone know whats going on?

Mar 27, 2022
Stuck on Slave Lexi task of "Spend a Saturday night on a dancing date with Sasha or Lexi"
I cant get the even to trigger. checking the cheat menu says Samantha and Lexi are in the club while im on a date with Sasha but nothing happens.
I checked the spoiler tab on the story tracker and the says; "Samantha must not be in Home Harem X" wtf?
Are you on the most recent version? Ik that Samantha line was in a previous version and am fairly certain it was patched out in v23.9.0e

grinward182

Oct 29, 2020
dunno if this is a bug or not in Kylie's Yandere path. currently she's at 44 love and 29 yandere stat. she is also part of the Taming Harem and finished the Aquarium date event. However she reverted to her old ways and everytime I interacted with her she keeps raking 20 points in her Yandere gauge. I also reported her to the police, submitting the camera footage but it seems that she can't get arrested even after 2 weeks I reported her to the police. So it basically locked me out in getting Sgt. Camilla.

grinward182

Oct 29, 2020
dunno if this is a bug or not in Kylie's Yandere path. currently she's at 44 love and 29 yandere stat. she is also part of the Taming Harem and finished the Aquarium date event. However she reverted to her old ways and everytime I interacted with her she keeps raking 20 points in her Yandere gauge. I also reported her to the police, submitting the camera footage but it seems that she can't get arrested even after 2 weeks I reported her to the police. So it basically locked me out in getting Sgt. Camilla.
follow up:

yep, definitely this is a bug. even if Kylie is not showing in the map, she constantly pops out with that deranged look of hers if you go to the clothes shop at 18:00 further increasing her yandere gauge by 20 pts.

btw i'm playing the current version in android.

trapi

Jun 28, 2018
Highschool reunion for Alexis on Saturday will not trigger no matter when or how much I talk to her Am I missing something?

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Highschool reunion for Alexis on Saturday will not trigger no matter when or how much I talk to her Am I missing something?
You need to talk to her BEFORE SATURDAY to unlock that date. She asks you to go with her, you agree, then the Saturday after doing so it happens.

Superman1223

Oct 22, 2023
Hello, the android port doesn't seem to work for me. Whenever the game starts up, it's stays on the "warning screen" for awhile. I tried waiting for it to load but nothing happens. I forced the app to stop,, cleared the cache, then uninstalled it several times. Nothing. Does anyone have any advice on what to do?
Same is happening to me

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I was just hung-up on same issue and resolved it. Here are the tricks

Assuming their stats meet the criteria....

1 - go on a date Sat eve with either Sasha or Lexi like the pup or fancy restaraunt.
2 - get your ROSE (date) score up enough (80ish) and leave at 2200 (10PM). She'll likely suggest "finishing the night at the club". Dont wait till date is over cuz that's midnight and technically is now Sunday Morning (not Sat night as the game considers it).

Tip - take the girl you have the best chance of getting the Rose score up high in just a couple hours through convo and kissing, etc.

Tip2 - save game Saturday before your date so you can retry if you didn't manage to get the Rose score up enough, or if you go to club and the other isn't there you can redo.

Reactions: Tommyfreddy3

onesum

May 2, 2020
Is there any cheat code to change progress bars for quest "Battle of the bands" ?
I already lost some time for other things and now cant get enough % of practice before event start.

Kuruderu

Oct 24, 2017
Is there any cheat code to change progress bars for quest "Battle of the bands" ?
I already lost some time for other things and now cant get enough % of practice before event start.
The event only plays fridays i believe. you can still practice wednesdays...

onesum

May 2, 2020
The event only plays fridays i believe. you can still practice wednesdays...
Yes, that's so, but i really doesn't have any time already. I even use codes to control days, but this doesn't helping too.
progress bar of time left doesn't go back and choice for practise doesn't refresh in a day i already practice (should sleep to have ability to practice again)

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes