Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I have question: How to break Love cap? Cuz i got stuck when i played earlier at about 40% of love and it didn't increased anymore
Every character has a story. You need to progress those stories and bond with them before they open up further and allow you to become closer with them. There's a hint menu that tells you what to do for each girl.

Saxx

Dec 28, 2019
So, if anyone could tell me what am i supposed to do?
i'm trying to finish samanthas route, i have her at 85% and her story tracker only says ''Samantha is worried about our relationship''
i already got a scene in the bakery where she says she wants to have babies and i tought that was it but nope, her story tracker didn't change at all.
does anyone know if it's a glitch or am i missing something?
i also tried to interact with her many times but nothing happens.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
So, if anyone could tell me what am i supposed to do?
i'm trying to finish samanthas route, i have her at 85% and her story tracker only says ''Samantha is worried about our relationship''
i already got a scene in the bakery where she says she wants to have babies and i tought that was it but nope, her story tracker didn't change at all.
does anyone know if it's a glitch or am i missing something?
i also tried to interact with her many times but nothing happens.
You need to talk to her at any location outside the bakery. If she has 75 or more kp you can admit to her if you've been seeing other girls and she will be ok with it. Otherwise, you need to say you will break up with them and/or she is your only girlfriend. Be careful on the second choice because if she catches you on a date, she will leave the game.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Let me know if this then makes it a done deal w/ Minami?

Wiki says:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She does't leave game if you refuse so does this completely halt her siscon and story progression as a LI ? It seems the next event will not trigger unless this was agreed to.

Or perhaps this one will re-trigger?

erogedegen

Jul 26, 2019
The new Hanna Birthday scene is amazing. I love the use of the CG's to make it feel animated this time around!

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes