aff571

Jun 6, 2017
How do you get Ayesha to go on a date as MC Bree? I keep getting a message turning me down for a date.

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
And yet there is content in there for them to be in the hot tub together per the release notes:
  • [BreeMC] Ayesha hot tub event [1EV]

Idthedemon

Mar 1, 2020
can i have a save file with the office harem
Here you go a complete save in fall 25 of year 2, 35k$, all skills with no negative skills, all girls max love and kink, all harems unlocked, all girls collared and on birth control, Kylie in prison with Camilla unlocked. save goes in C:\Users\(User Name Here)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LoSe

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Is there any new content in NG+? I heard that all of my stats are kept but that's it?
The content is the same you just get to keep some of the stats and skills so you do not have to grind them. I started one game with the goal of picking the stats you can not train or acquire then grind out the rest and keep the dating focus on just Bree and Sasha with all others getting "friend zone". Then save it just before I marry them and using that for my NG+ so I can then focus on whatever girl(s) I want to romance.

Reactions: chupachupbum

brobrocop

Dec 30, 2017
Here you go a complete save in fall 25 of year 2, 35k$, all skills with no negative skills, all girls max love and kink, all harems unlocked, all girls collared and on birth control, Kylie in prison with Camilla unlocked. save goes in C:\Users\(User Name Here)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LoSe

Mega
Thank you... I personally would have liked Sasha's boob-job as well but hey beggars can't be choosers

tsutofan

May 13, 2017
i have a question for the home harem i how do i max out in the story tracker the make sure bree/sasha is amenable to sex with men found nothing on the wiki

erogedegen

Jul 26, 2019
i have a question for the home harem i how do i max out in the story tracker the make sure bree/sasha is amenable to sex with men found nothing on the wiki
This is basically saying just increase their lesbian points. It should be 50 points for each of them.

Arkoniusx

Feb 24, 2019
I would like to report that version 23.9.0e of the game does not work on smartphones with Android 11, I don't know if this happens on another version of Android, a little later I will check if this is the case on another smartphone with a different version of Android.

If there is going to be an update soon, this small error should be checked. If not, I hope someone finds a way to solve the error in the version already mentioned.

Update: No, the error persists on the smartphone with Android 10, in fact it allowed me to take a screenshot of the error that closes the game, here it is.

Screenshot_20231103_011432_com.andrealphusgames.loveandsexsecondbase.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sekkese and Tunak23
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes