BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Thx for the response. Yah that's probably the deal breaker. That was more than a year ago in game _ WAAAY back.
Not going to do that. smh. So disappointed.

I have no idea what or how to use a console command.

I would have to scour back pages of saves. Tell me plz about this event - is this when she comes up while Im in the park and she's fretting over Ryan?
I simply don't recall in what order all that happened it - it was after the wedding I'm sure, and after we fooled around a few times with Ryan on the phone. Then she approaches and announces she dumped him; so just trying to figure that all out.

EDIT: I found the event on the wiki. Looks like this is the only option that prevents the event at the nightclub. I do not believe I have a 75+ in KPs when this happened. Shit.

I found save that made before she actually asks me that question. I only had a 19KP so I selected faithful to avoid losing her from the game.
That was a week before my first Halloween. I have that one, plus another, and I'm in summer again - so that's nearly two game years back. Jeezy squeezy

I admit ( >= 75)Samantha will accept a non exclusive relationship=
Yeah, I still disagree with dev about this decision. Sam shouldn't need such high kp to agree to join harems. The issue with Ryan isn't exactly non-exclusivity but rather trust and the fact he cheated behind her back. If MC can be open with her, I don't see why this shouldn't pass a check with kp > 45 instead (same as Bree, Sasha, etc.). That would allow Sam to be in harems if MC stops the marriage, which should logically be an acceptable path IMO.

Reactions: Evil13

EmptyBottle

Jan 14, 2019
Anyone else come across a situation where Samantha is just continuously pregnant? like every girl gives birth but Samantha got pregnant during her story, shit was sorta glitchy because we never had sex, but her pregnancy counted as mine, but she never stops being pregnant. Its been a while now and I feel like she should have given birth a while ago. Anyone know a fix?

On a side note, is it possible for all the home harem girls to be fertile at the same time? Id like to set up a sixsome and try knocking them all up in one go.

onesum

May 2, 2020
Hay my dudes, tell me please is there any possibility to get access to Kat\Kiara at the same time ?
Or you can meet only one of them if you choosing Bree's path gamer or maid ?

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Hay my dudes, tell me please is there any possibility to get access to Kat\Kiara at the same time ?
Some events and characters only happen following a certain path, in this case to see both, it would be necessary to do two gameplays from the beginning or go back to the save before the decision.

ancet

Nov 15, 2018
Anyone else come across a situation where Samantha is just continuously pregnant? like every girl gives birth but Samantha got pregnant during her story, shit was sorta glitchy because we never had sex, but her pregnancy counted as mine, but she never stops being pregnant. Its been a while now and I feel like she should have given birth a while ago. Anyone know a fix?

On a side note, is it possible for all the home harem girls to be fertile at the same time? Id like to set up a sixsome and try knocking them all up in one go.
Yeah, that's Ryan's baby, Samantha got pregnant from him and never gives birth, it's a glitch.

• Wow
Reactions: MisterDuck
Oct 18, 2020
Need more repeatable NTR content with the characters that have that once you allow it. Also need the ability to build on to the house for ..........

larger parties if you know what I mean... >:)

The needs are great with this one...

Reactions: Daioh

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
That would be a fun feature to have in a new game+ but it is probably too late for that, perhaps in one of the future games.

EmptyBottle

Jan 14, 2019
Yeah, that's Ryan's baby, Samantha got pregnant from him and never gives birth, it's a glitch.
Ughh... I thought I was finally gonna have a perfect full playthrough for ONCE! of course a glitch has to screw me over...
Has it at least been fixed since then? No point in starting over if this could just happen again.

tynamartlu

Aug 14, 2019
1698393260985.png

Any way I can change this with console command? I forgot about the trigger being choosing Bree to have Kleio's twintails, and I can't go back. Save editors don't work cause they can't load the file anymore for some reason.

Ths is triggered by the Double trouble, Back to the classics, and Twintail quest.

ancet

Nov 15, 2018
Ughh... I thought I was finally gonna have a perfect full playthrough for ONCE! of course a glitch has to screw me over...
Has it at least been fixed since then? No point in starting over if this could just happen again.
Yeah, it was fixed in the last version.

JackTheJacker

May 2, 2017
Been using wiki to move along, but sometimes it lacks some explanations....
For example, in hanna's case, if i dont say to doll up the gym and instead pay, how can i progress after reaching 70 love?
Since there is different scenes, can you propose to 2 of the 3 girls in the harem to have the separated scene? Do being pregnant changes anything beside having a belly in the dresses?
anyway to cheat back to summer to complete some tasks?
thanks

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Been using wiki to move along, but sometimes it lacks some explanations....
For example, in hanna's case, if i dont say to doll up the gym and instead pay, how can i progress after reaching 70 love?
You can't. You need to make the gym sexy to be able to collar her.

Since there is different scenes, can you propose to 2 of the 3 girls in the harem to have the separated scene?
Sorry, I don't understand what you're referring to. Which harem? Which scenes?

Do being pregnant changes anything beside having a belly in the dresses?
First, unless you switched it off, girls will give birth after a while, which will be a drain on your finances.
Then of course they also have the belly if they step out of the dresses ;)
Also, some events, triggers and storylines change. Generally speaking here not impregnating the girls is safer.

anyway to cheat back to summer to complete some tasks?
thanks
There is a time mod which some people use. You can probably find a link with the search function. I would advise heavily against using it though, it has been known to break triggers and counters in the background. Keep a save from before you installed the mod if you want to try for yourself.

snegge

Jan 4, 2021
How do I get Ren'Py to remember what text I've skipped when updating? I assume it's some file within the roaming files but if anybody knows it'd be appreciated.

oohhh

Mar 29, 2022
There should be a way to bring back char which left due to wrong path taken ...
so that all the scenes/ character stories can be open ...

tautvydassfs

Jan 13, 2018
I have question: How to break Love cap? Cuz i got stuck when i played earlier at about 40% of love and it didn't increased anymore

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes