Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
(MC=Bree):
Lexi is an interesting and funny character. I like Lexi.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lexi is wholesome af, at first she is a bitch, but she warms up to you when she figures out that the mc actually gives a damn. I also like Alexis, which is a highly controversial opinion here as so many people have not finished a lot of her questline and probably got cucked on one of the dates with her. That being said, she is pretty fucked up from the whole being raped as a teenager and then all her friends/family/school basically turning their back on her. It's one of the heavier storylines, for sure, but I like it. Anyway, Samantha is best, cya!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Andrealphus

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Okay a bit frustrated here. I thought I was so careful and planned accordingly and followed all the advice read pages and pages of messageboard and wiki etc and still somehow failed to hit the mark.

I finally got the Lexi and Sasha event to go at the club - they're dancing next to me and Samantha comes up and slaps me and is gone for good.

I did the Ryan revenge path where I didn't tell her at first at the wedding, she found out - she visited me at home etc and had sex on the phone w/ Ryan etc. That route.

She is maxed 100 KPs and LPs and a collar.

I thought I was on the path to add her to the home harem - so far with Bree, Sasha and Minami. I thought we would be adding Lexi and Samantha soon.

Instead Sam left, and the Lexi Slave path was concluded.

Can anyone point out where I turn to fix this if at all? I restarted before that date - don't want to lose Sam, she is truly one of my fav and IMO one of the top 3 in overall personality and looks.

PokeyPoke

Sep 24, 2017
Okay a bit frustrated here. I thought I was so careful and planned accordingly and followed all the advice read pages and pages of messageboard and wiki etc and still somehow failed to hit the mark.

I finally got the Lexi and Sasha event to go at the club - they're dancing next to me and Samantha comes up and slaps me and is gone for good.

I did the Ryan revenge path where I didn't tell her at first at the wedding, she found out - she visited me at home etc and had sex on the phone w/ Ryan etc. That route.

She is maxed 100 KPs and LPs and a collar.

I thought I was on the path to add her to the home harem - so far with Bree, Sasha and Minami. I thought we would be adding Lexi and Samantha soon.

Instead Sam left, and the Lexi Slave path was concluded.

Can anyone point out where I turn to fix this if at all? I restarted before that date - don't want to lose Sam, she is truly one of my fav and IMO one of the top 3 in overall personality and looks.
During the Samantha wants to know the truth event, you didn't admit you were seeing girls on the side?
otherwise samantha will always leave if you are in a date with someone else in the same room as her.
Not really a fix depending how long ago that was other than setting that flag to true with the console

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
During the Samantha wants to know the truth event, you didn't admit you were seeing girls on the side?
otherwise samantha will always leave if you are in a date with someone else in the same room as her.
Not really a fix depending how long ago that was other than setting that flag to true with the console
Thx for the response. Yah that's probably the deal breaker. That was more than a year ago in game _ WAAAY back.
Not going to do that. smh. So disappointed.

I have no idea what or how to use a console command.

I would have to scour back pages of saves. Tell me plz about this event - is this when she comes up while Im in the park and she's fretting over Ryan?
I simply don't recall in what order all that happened it - it was after the wedding I'm sure, and after we fooled around a few times with Ryan on the phone. Then she approaches and announces she dumped him; so just trying to figure that all out.

EDIT: I found the event on the wiki. Looks like this is the only option that prevents the event at the nightclub. I do not believe I have a 75+ in KPs when this happened. Shit.

I found save that made before she actually asks me that question. I only had a 19KP so I selected faithful to avoid losing her from the game.
That was a week before my first Halloween. I have that one, plus another, and I'm in summer again - so that's nearly two game years back. Jeezy squeezy

I admit ( >= 75)Samantha will accept a non exclusive relationship=

Last edited:

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
okay this might or might not help with the Samantha issue.
Right before I go on that date with Sasha (and Lexi), the story tracker for Samantha says

"Samantha is worried about your relationship"
Do i need to resolve that before going on that date?
OR
is that just a portend of grim tidings that she is gonna confront me and put me on blast at some point???

Also similarly, under Emma it says "Meet with Emma and Sam"
So not sure how that's gonna play into it.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Speaking of Emma - will I ever "fit" we cannot have sex (other than anal for some strange reason) cuz it always hurts her.

Or do I need to take the make smaller pill in order to have the relation/event with Emma?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
It's easier with a smaller pill but if you keep at licking and anal you will eventually fit whatever the size.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
It's easier with a smaller pill but if you keep at licking and anal you will eventually fit whatever the size.
K. Thx for the response :)
It's a dirty job - but somebody's gotta do it.

So does it require an X number of failed OW attempts with the loss in LP and raise in Femdom Points? I've only done that once - but done the "suggest something else" 4 times now including 2 diff anal scenes.

I likely won't take that pill at this point - it's kinda fun kink pursuing it at this point...

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
K. Thx for the response :)
It's a dirty job - but somebody's gotta do it.

So does it require an X number of failed OW attempts with the loss in LP and raise in Femdom Points? I've only done that once - but done the "suggest something else" 4 times now including 2 diff anal scenes.

I likely won't take that pill at this point - it's kinda fun kink pursuing it at this point...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes