TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I haven't played the game for some versions, I want some more updates before I play again, but if nothing big changed the date in the nightclub is after midnight, so the evening date must be at Friday or Saturday, not Sunday. And you need a high enough date score.
Okay that makes sense. I think it could be worded a little better, but makes sense. Technically it's Saturday and Sunday morning then.

That all said - i'll have to switch it up a bit. I know some of the times I went out it was Friday night - into Saturday morning, which should have counted but still haven't triggered the event.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Okay that makes sense. I think it could be worded a little better, but makes sense. Technically it's Saturday and Sunday morning then.

That all said - i'll have to switch it up a bit. I know some of the times I went out it was Friday night - into Saturday morning, which should have counted but still haven't triggered the event.
1. For Harmony, or actually any girl, You ask for a date then wait until 22:00 to head out in exchange for 20 percent deficit on date points you get to choose the nightclub directly.

2. For Sasha and Lexi, the best choice is Saturday since Sasha is there every time with randomness off. The same with Samantha for the next event in that chain.

William R

Dec 30, 2019
Screenshot_20231014-140001.jpg Can someone help me with this event since I don't know what I have to do or where I should go, I have already repeated it several times and nothing

Ozymand145

Oct 15, 2023
i am playing the android version v23.09, and I'm trying to begin kleio's path, but 3 seasons have passed and she didnt call me, no matter what i do. Can someone please help?
And every time i try to begin Lexi's path, it says i denied the bj, even tho I haven't. somebody, can help?

PokeyPoke

Sep 24, 2017
No idea how you two got the error of sasha masturbating resulting in an infinite loop.
Extracting and Decompiling seems to be the issue. This game be tough when it comes to breaking it down to mod it.

Reactions: lucasvera22

augustobermudez

Aug 25, 2021
For those wondering if lost Bree can be recovered, I was able to continue playing with her by entering these two commands in the console:

FLAGS['breegone_forever'].value = False
FLAGS['breehidden'].value = False

It may be of worth noting that I spend a few hours playing after her disappearing. She is not fully back though, for instance her room is inaccesible and she does not appear in the guide. But I was able to continue her story and events involving her (like the pet adoption) still occurs. Hope it's useful.

lucasvera22

Jul 21, 2021
Todo paso cuando le di actualizar en vez de eliminar el otro e instalar por tener partidas guardadas
No tengo idea de cómo ustedes dos obtuvieron el error de que Sasha se masturbara, lo que resultó en un bucle infinito.
Extraer y descompilar parece ser el problema. Este juego es difícil a la hora de descomponerlo para modificarlo.
[/CITA]

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes