yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveAndSexSecondBase-23.9.0e
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

kurausu

Aug 17, 2022
Lexi left after the BJ in the club? Is this a bug?
She needs you to do one of two events to unlock her:
1 - Living room 20:00-24:00 during Spring/Summer (must be able to fuck, so check your own status)
2 - Ground floor of the mall 12:00-18:00 during Winter (but must be before Christmas)
After either of two, her stuff will proceed.
Edit: First one is preferable since she gives back the money she stole.

CrimsoN.Dante

Apr 22, 2020
No both High libido and Well hung are skills you have to choose at the beginning of a NG plus. HOWEVER, the Hung skill can be gotten another way. Each playthrough if you are willing to pay 5000 to 10000 for 1 or 2 of the enhancement pills in the pharmacy, you can have the hung skill every playthrough. I said 1 or 2 because if you choose small dick you need 2 to get that skill, 1 merely restores normal length.

thx a lot :> i

kurausu

Aug 17, 2022
Almost finished with the game, has anyone found a reliable way to date girls on the nightclub?
I've done most of cassidy stuff (she is 100% kp and rp), need to take her to the nightclub for the Bitch Harem event, tried dating her at multiple places and she hasn't been suggesting the nightclub to continue our date for a while.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Almost finished with the game, has anyone found a reliable way to date girls on the nightclub?
I've done most of cassidy stuff (she is 100% kp and rp), need to take her to the nightclub for the Bitch Harem event, tried dating her at multiple places and she hasn't been suggesting the nightclub to continue our date for a while.
Friday-Saturday for the nightclub event.

kurausu

Aug 17, 2022
Friday-Saturday for the nightclub event.
test.png
SerHawkes are you sure it works on sunday? Started date at 20h, from the image point, 0 suggestion to go to the nightclub no matter what i do, maybe it works only on saturday.

Edit: For those with the same problem, it seems Friday or Saturday are the days that work.

Last edited:

god462

Nov 26, 2021
Keep having an issue with Palla. Started 1st playthrough, was introduced to Palla in mall, completed 1st event (sex in changing room), but 2nd event in coffee shop would never trigger even though she was in the coffee shop and LP was maxed at 5. Was using cheats so I thought maybe that screwed up the game somehow so started a new game, this time with no cheats and same issue. Stuck at 1st "Run into Palla at the coffee shop" event. It never triggers even though LP maxed at 5 and she is present at the coffee shop. Anyone had the same issue and managed to fix it?

alan

Aug 6, 2016
Keep having an issue with Palla. Started 1st playthrough, was introduced to Palla in mall, completed 1st event (sex in changing room), but 2nd event in coffee shop would never trigger even though she was in the coffee shop and LP was maxed at 5. Was using cheats so I thought maybe that screwed up the game somehow so started a new game, this time with no cheats and same issue. Stuck at 1st "Run into Palla at the coffee shop" event. It never triggers even though LP maxed at 5 and she is present at the coffee shop. Anyone had the same issue and managed to fix it?
Palla has many steps where you need to do the same thing twice.
However they don't trigger on the same day. Try spending a few days and doing it again.

MadRoland

Sep 28, 2017
It would be great to discover the story about Amy. Maybe MC will find out that her family is rich and life in mansion. There he will have a chance to meet Amys mother - Katsumi. She is hot as fuck and very kinky. Maybe there is some special "red room" to play ;) Whats more, there is also the maid - blonde Aleska, which like to take it in the ass and sometimes she join Katsumi in the special room.
There is also a place for special event - the mask carnival. Maybe MC will hook up and have fun with stunning dark hair milf. But there is a trick - that is Angela

god462

Nov 26, 2021
Palla has many steps where you need to do the same thing twice.
However they don't trigger on the same day. Try spending a few days and doing it again.
After posting I finally got the event to trigger, but strangely it only triggers if Palla is not actually at the coffee shop. Her 1st coffee shop event triggered on a saturday at 13:00 but only Alexis and Kleio were at the shop at the time, but the event happened when I went to the shop anyway. 2nd coffee shop event triggered on monday at 10:00. Palla was at the mall upper floor at the time, but not at the coffee shop. Went to the coffee shop, and the 2nd event triggered. Those event descriptions are misleading lol.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
It would be great to discover the story about Amy. Maybe MC will find out that her family is rich and life in mansion. There he will have a chance to meet Amys mother - Katsumi. She is hot as fuck and very kinky. Maybe there is some special "red room" to play ;) Whats more, there is also the maid - blonde Aleska, which like to take it in the ass and sometimes she join Katsumi in the special room.
There is also a place for special event - the mask carnival. Maybe MC will hook up and have fun with stunning dark hair milf. But there is a trick - that is Angela
Amy is related to a degree with Sasha and the other members of the Deathless Harpies, Kleio and Anna. She used to be their guitarist before she left since it was too obvious she wasn't going to join the band (and having slept with Anna beforehand and putting them in a bind which was solved once the protagonist replaced her position). That's one story that needs to be covered in the future (and if she'll later interact with the band harem as well).

dropthedream

Oct 3, 2023
So basically, you're gonna play a different game. Okay, that's cool.
I think voicing couple of "complaints" is reasonable... it's important to be constructively critical of the things you like far more than the things you don't... That's what makes future iterations better.

And I get and agree with the sentiment that some characters and mechanics/systems just don't feel fully realized, fleshed-out, or adequately utilized and explored.
Things like pregnancy, most of the harems, the game's economy, and some of the characters do feel like they could have been implemented a little better.

But I understand that there's only so much that can go into a game, and this game does a lot really well.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
A lot of the scenes can't be unlocked yet, because only if the cgs are called without parameters they get unlocked (and a lot of the scenes get only displayed with parameters in this game...)
The gallery is still in an experimental state though... ^^
I edited the gallery class to disable the unlock check, I would only recommend using it with version 23.8.0c!
(Just unpack it in the game folder)
Will a gallery file for v23.9.0e be uploaded later on? Would be nice to know. :unsure:

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes