vork88

Aug 21, 2017
like kleio call back after you join the band is broken and if you meet the band at the pub you cant continue kleio story since the studio is not active and kleio wont call you to invite you to the studio

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
I normally don't like not animated games but this one is really good the only thing that bugs me is all those hidden triggers because i didn't tell hanna to make the gym more sexy i can't make her a sub and i'm missing out on harem stuff

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Love & Sex Second Base [v23.09] [Andrealphus] Compressed

PC (612MB)
-
MAC (641MB) -

If you like the game support the dev.

Blackthrone

Jun 4, 2017
Question... Trying to start the Home Harem, and already got 95% love and 100% kink for Bree, and 100% love and kink for Sasha. Both have collars, both 50% lesbian, but one still keeps leaving. Is it because of using console to add lesbian to 50%?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Question... Trying to start the Home Harem, and already got 95% love and 100% kink for Bree, and 100% love and kink for Sasha. Both have collars, both 50% lesbian, but one still keeps leaving. Is it because of using console to add lesbian to 50%?
That is definitely possible. Many variables and flags in this game are interconnected and may not work if changed independently. However, with the basic settings of LP, KP, and GP (Girl Points, aka lesbianism) I wouldn't know of any interconnectivities as long as you do not cross a blocked max score or similar.

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
Dudes,

How can I advance the story for Dwayne and Cassidy to get my own boss office and get to manage what outfits the girls to use. I know I got that before at some time, however, now, It just says "work in the office" under Dwayne and Cassidy and nothing happens.
I even skipped almost a week and nothing triggers.

Does anyone know how to get bypassed it, or is it a bug?

I do have the martial art skill and everything.

Reactions: DylanDoom
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes