Gromobran92

Oct 9, 2022
Does anyone know how to trigger the sunscreen scene when on a date with Alexis on the beach? It's the weekday, she is already capped on romance/sub points (40/25) on a summer day. Do I need to have the sports car?

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger the sunscreen scene when on a date with Alexis on the beach? It's the weekday, she is already capped on romance/sub points (40/25) on a summer day. Do I need to have the sports car?
Yes. Yes you do.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
When is Bree's interview or how do I get it? I can't seem to get the Cooking Practice redux scene (I'm at 'Let Bree cook for you again' in Bree - Maid path) which happens the day before the interview according to wiki. Would be nice if the wiki walkthroughs were more detailed.

Halp?

EDIT: Nvm, the event occured after I completed dinner with Sasha and Bree event

Last edited:

Ostok

Sep 24, 2023
Does anyone know how to fix the infinity loop problem on PC? I saw a comment from someone who said that deleting a file in the cache folder solved it, but it's still the same.

Hugmrt

Dec 28, 2017
Anyone have any luck triggering the 60kp event with Amy? I'm at 80 lp and 60kp, and walkthrough says to not be at home when clicking "go to date" but I just get a normal date.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
I figured it that since there was no other route on the wiki for her it's either give her the money route with LP70 lock, or going with the sexy route to get everything. It was worth a shot, thanks for the help!
that is very silly if so, do you know if by chance this changed ever or is/was a way ?
Know this was posted a while ago but its 1 of the few more recent ones I found.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Hanna's got already her ending finished (long ago iirc, and a son in her epilogue if she was pregnant at the altar), and a harem ending with Ayesha. her colleague from the gym (in which case Ayesha has a daughter if she's also pregnant by the time of the ceremony).
ya but isn't she still minimal and also stuck unless you tell her make the gym a slut place ?

That not much of a fleshed out and more importantly seems a odd lock as she clearly loves you and don't see a reason why it would be required to open her to being even more slutty like then she already is to get love.

Know this post a few months old now but replying to a few I can find that are at least semi recent compared to the very old ones.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
The next update or DLC can we please change the girls boobs sizes or need a mod
Not going to happen, as that would require changes to every model and every scene they appear in. Multiple times if you want a variety of bust sizes.

Dead_Skull

Jul 22, 2022
Not going to happen, as that would require changes to every model and every scene they appear in. Multiple times if you want a variety of bust sizes.
Understandable

Why does the game end when you're married why does it not continue afterwards to marry different other women. When the game will be a endless fun

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes