JaexHoon

Feb 9, 2018
I tried to look this up through search and I know it is a silly question but it says to invite Ayesha to the theater, how do I go about doing that? I can not find it anywhere in the options when I talk to her.

NM it appears I have to do something with her in the beach in the summer which I did not unlock. I did not know knowledge increases your pay. Dunce Cap

Last edited:

JaexHoon

Feb 9, 2018
Not really sure, just followed guide and went through story events like babysitter, strip club etc, although I did her to 52 love, then friendzoned her as I didnt want to get caught cheating with aletta before asking for second chance after I became CEO. Also for the office harem I'm going for slave rather than love

Ty for this btw, helps alot when I get stuck

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I missed out on the there will be consequences event by siding with Minami, thus locking her submission at 50. Is there anyway to bypass this, or will the event pop up again? Want to give her slave collar
Through normal gameplay you would be locked out. However somebody posted a console command for redoing the event and IIRC there was even a post with changing it to the desired result.

As always with console commands: use at your own risk, they are known to destroy more than they fix at times.

Reactions: natsugajeel2000

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
After a long time playing this game, several updates, it's only now that I discovered that to make Bree (mc) masturbate, she needs to have low fun.

AH1488

Nov 1, 2020
Did the dev give up on adding a second dress outfit to all of the characters? Only 2 characters have one and it's been like a year since the last one was added.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the goth harem?
You have to arrive at the event where Amy calls you to go to the cemetery and choose to investigate instead of running, so you need to have the necessary points for her to call you and invite you to a threesome (but I don't know if it's possible see this event normally, I was only able to see it using the console and setting the statuses to maximum).

Larsung

May 29, 2018
i always go to beach wit alexis but the Date doesnt function at all at the end she didnt fuck 2 dudes and the achievement doesnt get unlocked!?

any ideas?

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
i always go to beach wit alexis but the Date doesnt function at all at the end she didnt fuck 2 dudes and the achievement doesnt get unlocked!?

any ideas?
Have you ever had a restaurant date with her? And if so, have you talked to her about the betrayal?

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Have you ever had a restaurant date with her? And if so, have you talked to her about the betrayal?
yes of course and i alowed her to sleep behind my back.. after that i had a Cinema event where i "waked up" maybe that isrupted the Alexis questline?..!??

also another question.. is it right that you lock yourself out of A LOT OF CONTENT if you make the girls dominant!???

i am painfully reduce the stat now from Sasha Aletta and of course Cassidy..... and althoug after the death of "Dwayn Johnson" ^^ i wanted her as girlfrind and not be a slave anymore she is still my mistress......

Larsung

May 29, 2018
one Answer! you need the 20.000 CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! else alexis is pissed and the date wont work she is a gold digger ^^ :) and cheating whore :) so the car is the answer

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
and one more question when and where does Palla teach me dancing!?
You need to progress Palla's storyline up to the point she calls you at night to meet her at the club. Accept and dance with her then follow her to the bathroom. After that, anytime she is at the club and ask her to dance, answering teach me the first time. Dance with her 5 times to learn the skill.

Reactions: Larsung

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
yes of course and i alowed her to sleep behind my back.. after that i had a Cinema event where i "waked up" maybe that isrupted the Alexis questline?..!??

also another question.. is it right that you lock yourself out of A LOT OF CONTENT if you make the girls dominant!???

i am painfully reduce the stat now from Sasha Aletta and of course Cassidy..... and althoug after the death of "Dwayn Johnson" ^^ i wanted her as girlfrind and not be a slave anymore she is still my mistress......
Ok, let's go by parts, I don't know if you are playing for the first time or if you are returning from an old save (because if it is an old save, this complicates things a little more) but when you go through the restaurant event with alexis, I watched her cheating on you, you will talk to her and you will be given some options:

Say that you saw her cheating on you and say that it's okay for her to do that.

Say you saw it and end the relationship with her.

Or say nothing and ignore the betrayal.

After that, you should invite her on a date to the mall, then she will ask you to buy a 2000 necklace.

After these events, you can ask her out on a date at the cinema, and then depending on your choices, she can betray you in two ways:

The first is if you have said that she might cheat on you, in which case the event will occur normally.

The second is if you have chosen to ignore the betrayal, in this case you will need to have energy below 5 and submission below 50.

I had forgotten that you need to do this event at the mall first, if you have any further questions, several of them can be answered on the wiki website.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I'm surprised no ones asked for the new update, lol.
There's no need. The main update is released the last Monday of the month, someone will invariably post it the next day. Therefore, no one needs to ask.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes