Destyl

Mar 29, 2022
that is very silly if so, do you know if by chance this changed ever or is/was a way ?
Know this was posted a while ago but its 1 of the few more recent ones I found.
It was not implemented afaik, but since the dev responded saying it will be a route in the future, the only thing to do is wait. Prob not the priority rn.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alfre4u

Nero76027

Nov 10, 2021
I ran into a problem here, I was trying to complete the quest with Hanna. But there is a quest that says meet Hanna at the gym. But to complete the quest I need the love maximised to 90%. But her love meter is stuck at 70%, No matter how many dates I go through it doesn't go up. What I am missing here?

Reactions: boraybabus

Xeonon5

Aug 13, 2023
I ran into a problem here, I was trying to complete the quest with Hanna. But there is a quest that says meet Hanna at the gym. But to complete the quest I need the love maximised to 90%. But her love meter is stuck at 70%, No matter how many dates I go through it doesn't go up. What I am missing here?
You gave her money when she complained about the gym doing bad. You're stuck with her now unless someone knows a cheat. This game is super picky about stuff. In your case you need to tell her to make the gym slutty to max her out. GL on your next playthrough.

zaat

Dec 7, 2020
Are there any plans to add a new way to get Emma + Samantha eventually? Currently you have to get Emma before you're dating Samantha, otherwise Emma refuses to join, but the thing is one of the routes where you get Samantha first, suggests she's fine with sharing (If >45 GP), the wiki even mentions this is a new path that is not yet implemented.

So my question is, do we know when that might be? Is there like a roadmap of the develpment somewhere? Should i just cheat to get both? lol.

boraybabus

Apr 30, 2022
you shouldn't give her money. i have the same issue. my all save is trash now. does anyone now how to get rid of the locks of on the levels?

• Sad
Reactions: Nero76027

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Love & Sex Second Base [v24.2.0] [Andrealphus]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Jan 4, 2018
I've got Shiori 100 on love and submission, yet I can't get her to have sex in my office. Walkthough on steam says u need love 62 or more, which I have, but only difference I have is that I only maxed her love after becoming CEO. Is there anyway to fix this without restarting the CEO Story arc?

Thakie

Jun 10, 2020
I've got Shiori 100 on love and submission, yet I can't get her to have sex in my office. Walkthough on steam says u need love 62 or more, which I have, but only difference I have is that I only maxed her love after becoming CEO. Is there anyway to fix this without restarting the CEO Story arc?
How did u mange to get love to 100? im capped at 75 right now and there isnt any other instructions then "get Shiori to fall in love with me" and "buy a weeding ring"

Reactions: Fernando 2000
Jan 4, 2018
I missed out on the there will be consequences event by siding with Minami, thus locking her submission at 50. Is there anyway to bypass this, or will the event pop up again? Want to give her slave collar

Jan 4, 2018
How did u mange to get love to 100? im capped at 75 right now and there isnt any other instructions then "get Shiori to fall in love with me" and "buy a weeding ring"
Not really sure, just followed guide and went through story events like babysitter, strip club etc, although I did her to 52 love, then friendzoned her as I didnt want to get caught cheating with aletta before asking for second chance after I became CEO. Also for the office harem I'm going for slave rather than love

Reactions: JaexHoon

gumpysmock

Oct 18, 2017
I'm still stuck at Kleio and Lexi. I can't manage to make them call me, even tho I make sure to wake up at 5-8h am. My stats are all perfect for it too. anyone knows?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes