ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
everyone is talking about its console but nobody is replying how to implement. plz reply i m waiting
Search for Console and you'll have your answer. Search is your best friend here.

PS: tip if your searching a certain thread for answers, make sure you check the box "Search this thread only".

Raze05

Oct 27, 2017
Just drop by to say that I really like the latest version from patreon since it improved a lot of the qol issue. You now know exactly what your actions entail with the notifications, I didn't even realized at first that some of my actions were actually decreasing the girls' desire/relationship/submission until the new notifications system. The only left I would say need to be improve for QOL is to let the user know the requirement of certain action. Like when asking for the girls' phone number it should at least let you know that you know that the reason she say no is because you doesn't have enough charm and/or the desire/relationship/submission not high enough. I say this because when I first play I didn't even realize that I need to increase my charm and just keep trying to talk to them to try to increase relationship.

I also really want to applause the Dev for the fast responses and the dedication to support the game. There seem to be a release every day to fix bugs / add improvements. I just posted on patreon yesterday on all the things I feel could be improve (notifications system etc.) and he already working on it the next day with a realease. The game might be buggy and not very intuitive at launch but I have no doubt that it will turn out to be awesome with how dedicate the Developer is.

Zukashin

May 14, 2018
How to continue the story? I gift Sasha and Bree some book and scarf but she decline it.. Im so confuse, help me guys

Futuredark

Mar 7, 2017
The only left I would say need to be improve for QOL is to let the user know the requirement of certain action. Like when asking for the girls' phone number it should at least let you know that you know that the reason she say no is because you doesn't have enough charm and/or the desire/relationship/submission not high enough.
[Real quick: I think Charm is the main stat you need to worry about for failable interactions with girls. Knowledge mainly opens up dialogue options and Strength primarily gives you more stamina. They might have some other background effect on how much an individual girl likes you based on what stat they identify with, but high Charm always seemed to have the largest effect when the RNG was involved.]

I've been waiting for some more sex scenes to be added in before playing the since the transfer to the new images, but if things still work the way they did in the last version with real life images, it might be a bit complicated to try to fit all the pertinent details. This explanation is going to be a combination of what I think I remember hearing, and what I figured out myself from several playthroughs, but when you try to perform an action with a girl, the game can take into account how difficult the action is, how much she likes you (either as a friend or sexually), and how high an applicable stat is all at once. Some combination of her affection and the base value of the action would give you a number you need to beat, and your stats determined how many "dice" you got to "roll" (essentially like a multiplier applied to the game's RNG) and if your roll beat the number, you succeeded.

It's been a long time since I read the actual explanation, so I probably got something wrong in there (or maybe it doesn't work that way anymore,) but I'm pretty sure there isn't just one reason you might fail a stat check, since the random number generator could allow you to beat some difficult checks with low stats and lose some easy ones with high stats every once in a while. The Law of Averages will work in your favor though, and if you train charm and keep trying, you should find yourself succeeding more and more often.

Raze05

Oct 27, 2017
[Real quick: I think Charm is the main stat you need to worry about for failable interactions with girls. Knowledge mainly opens up dialogue options and Strength primarily gives you more stamina. They might have some other background effect on how much an individual girl likes you based on what stat they identify with, but high Charm always seemed to have the largest effect when the RNG was involved.]

I've been waiting for some more sex scenes to be added in before playing the since the transfer to the new images, but if things still work the way they did in the last version with real life images, it might be a bit complicated to try to fit all the pertinent details. This explanation is going to be a combination of what I think I remember hearing, and what I figured out myself from several playthroughs, but when you try to perform an action with a girl, the game can take into account how difficult the action is, how much she likes you (either as a friend or sexually), and how high an applicable stat is all at once. Some combination of her affection and the base value of the action would give you a number you need to beat, and your stats determined how many "dice" you got to "roll" (essentially like a multiplier applied to the game's RNG) and if your roll beat the number, you succeeded.

It's been a long time since I read the actual explanation, so I probably got something wrong in there (or maybe it doesn't work that way anymore,) but I'm pretty sure there isn't just one reason you might fail a stat check, since the random number generator could allow you to beat some difficult checks with low stats and lose some easy ones with high stats every once in a while. The Law of Averages will work in your favor though, and if you train charm and keep trying, you should find yourself succeeding more and more often.
Wow thank for the explanation. I never play the original one (might actually check it out now) so I don't know how exactly the game play work (thought that it just check your stats/relationship pints and that it). It does seem like an interesting concept though if it still work the same way as you described and seem more "real" too, You can ask a person for something one day and would get a totally different response if you ask them the same thing a different day. As long as the rng is not too heavily influential and could be improve with your stats/relationship points it could be a really good concept.

I still feel that QOL could be improve drastically with more indications of what need to be done. So even with rng it could be something like: If you failed to get the girl's phone number because of rng -> "I feel like I could get her phone number but the timing is just bad right now, maybe I should try at different time or improve my states/relationship/etc. for a better change". That and something like a help menu explaining what each stats/points do would help alot of people understand what need to be done to progress the game especially when it had so many variables that need to be account for.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Wow thank for the explanation. I never play the original one (might actually check it out now) so I don't know how exactly the game play work (thought that it just check your stats/relationship pints and that it). It does seem like an interesting concept though if it still work the same way as you described and seem more "real" too, You can ask a person for something one day and would get a totally different response if you ask them the same thing a different day. As long as the rng is not too heavily influential and could be improve with your stats/relationship points it could be a really good concept.

I still feel that QOL could be improve drastically with more indications of what need to be done. So even with rng it could be something like: If you failed to get the girl's phone number because of rng -> "I feel like I could get her phone number but the timing is just bad right now, maybe I should try at different time or improve my states/relationship/etc. for a better change". That and something like a help menu explaining what each stats/points do would help alot of people understand what need to be done to progress the game especially when it had so many variables that need to be account for.
Thx for the kind words :)
The dice mechanic is not part of the new game but i might make a poll later on the patreon to see if patrons would like it back.

Raze05

Oct 27, 2017
Thx for the kind words :)
The dice mechanic is not part of the new game but i might make a poll later on the patreon to see if patrons would like it back.
Keep up the good work. I really like that you're very involve here and on patreon. Samantha look the part so I'm good for now but here hoping for some milf/matured archetype in the future since I don't see it in the recent poll.

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
So how do you progress in this game? I talk to girls I try to seduce them with those "worst flirt texts I have ever seen" but I dont see anything new besides random events. I think status bar for each girl would be nice thing.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
So how do you progress in this game? I talk to girls I try to seduce them with those "worst flirt texts I have ever seen" but I dont see anything new besides random events. I think status bar for each girl would be nice thing.
There is, on the phone.

Deathlocker

Apr 26, 2018
Help please im not sure what to do when the girls ask to hang out at a specific time. I find their npc but im not sure what to do, then when the day ends i lose half my progress on their affection bar.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Help please im not sure what to do when the girls ask to hang out at a specific time. I find their npc but im not sure what to do, then when the day ends i lose half my progress on their affection bar.
You click go on a date on the right menu.

Denn17

Jul 21, 2017
How do I find the Gym?And what about the third girl,where is she?

Excellent game,good work Sir.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes