Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
About the pregnancy tag- is there some content already, or "soon™"?
Soon :)
first i want to say i love the new art work it is lot better than the old ^_-
Thx :)
next how much is rent in the game i either missed it or forgot it ^_-
Rent is $100/week
also when i look in on the girls why they are a sleep i get a desire for that girl. is that my desire for them or there desire for me ?
That shouldn't happen, I'll look into it.
also for some reason at night i tend to loose 1 stat or another towards the girls is there a way to prevent that
will the phone contain info on birthdays and likes of the girls later or is there a journal in the game to check it
That should happen only if you didn't interact with the girl that day.

Firegerard117

Jan 14, 2018
I have a problem
when you talk to sex sasha and she responds with you want to do something fun tonight and you answer that if what time or how to continue to tell you in your room at night but I'm in my room and it does not appear

and how to raise the part of the whip and the handcuffs with both

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I have a problem
when you talk to sex sasha and she responds with you want to do something fun tonight and you answer that if what time or how to continue to tell you in your room at night but I'm in my room and it does not appear

and how to raise the part of the whip and the handcuffs with both
What version are you playing ?

Hurrican666

Aug 8, 2017
Hmmm my statement, good characters, good Pictures, Story middle, Programming very bad, every Update old Saves not work, 100´s off Bugs

very PRE - PRE - PRE ALPHA...

SORRY

:FeelsBadMan:

Sendero

Mar 21, 2018
To bad the old saves won't work , for the rest it looks good , I like the cartoon style .

SoraShiro_18

Feb 19, 2018
I don't get it. What should I do when a Girl ask me if I have time then if I say yes, they will tell me a day and time? IE, if Sasha asks me if I have free time then tells me something about meeting her on thursday night.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
You should have an option "go on a date" in the right menu on that day/time, that will take you to the date.

To bad the old saves won't work , for the rest it looks good , I like the cartoon style .
I'll takle that next month I think.

Sendero

Mar 21, 2018
Ohw and a calendar can be easy .. just lost 20 points with sasha because I forgot an event with her.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes