Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
reminder in phone to note info about date would be nice to see
I like that idea, it will be in the next update if I find the time :)
how can i fuck with sasha?? i alreay talk about sex with her but can't
You are not the only one complaining about the event not firing.
I tried with tha latest version (.14) and it worked fine, so maybe there is a bug in .13.

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
The place she is at has no importance in the event starting.

Can you do a little test for me if you know how to use console command :
1) Start a new game
2) Console : sasha.desire += 100
3) Console : hero.charm += 100
4) talk about sex with sasha say yes
5) go to your room and wait
if nothing happens :
6) wait until next night
I tried out that with the version 18.06.13 of the game (windows), but sasha never comes.
Until now i like the game but is seems to be strange, some people said that the event trigger for them but in the other hand there are people that the event doesn´t show. like me.

P.s: sorry if i wrote something wrong, english isn´t my native idiom.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I tried out that with the version 18.06.13 of the game (windows), but sasha never comes.
Until now i like the game but is seems to be strange, some people said that the event trigger for them but in the other hand there are people that the event doesn´t show. like me.

P.s: sorry if i wrote something wrong, english isn´t my native idiom.
I agree with you it's quite strange, I never had the problem (but tested it mainly on .14) so hopefully once the version here is updated you will tell me that it works fine :).

In the meantime here is what I have been working on for the next update :
- Fixed a bug on sasha's sex events that would prevent them from happening multiple times
- Added the final background for the flowershop
- Added the final background for the university
- Girls can now tell you that it's time to go on a date
- There is an Agenda on the phone now to remind you of your dates

Reactions: DaveBp

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
I agree with you it's quite strange, I never had the problem (but tested it mainly on .14) so hopefully once the version here is updated you will tell me that it works fine :).

In the meantime here is what I have been working on for the next update :
- Fixed a bug on sasha's sex events that would prevent them from happening multiple times
- Added the final background for the flowershop
- Added the final background for the university
- Girls can now tell you that it's time to go on a date
- There is an Agenda on the phone now to remind you of your dates
It will be great if the game tell you if the talk with the girl does like her or not. :D

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
It will be great if the game tell you if the talk with the girl does like her or not. :D
it does doesn't it? talk with bree about televisions and she says "I don't really watch tv that much", showing that it's not a good topic for her

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
In addition in the latest version on the patreon there is a text showing "Bree relationship -1" or "Bree relationship +1"
this divides me, on one hand I'm like "noobs should just guess when they do things right!, I had sasha walk uphill to my bedroom, in the snow, without her phone number!" and on the other hand I'm like: "I would have straight up sacrificed my otaku friend to get this" (it still counts if he only ever jerked it to anime, frankly it's the only time it ever should really count)

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
this divides me, on one hand I'm like "noobs should just guess when they do things right!, I had sasha walk uphill to my bedroom, in the snow, without her phone number!" and on the other hand I'm like: "I would have straight up sacrificed my otaku friend to get this" (it still counts if he only ever jerked it to anime, frankly it's the only time it ever should really count)
I also added a difficulty setting, notifications only appear in easy mod, and if you push the difficulty to hard it double the rent.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
I also added a difficulty setting, notifications only appear in easy mod, and if you push the difficulty to hard it double the rent.
ooh right that reminds me, also good idea

the rent only ever happens in the first week, afterwards I've never had anyting ask me for rent again, even when a month had passed

this was on an earlier version though but perhaps you could put it on the calendar when rent was due? or put in some sort of bank where you could deposit for the coming rent?
I've been kind of paranoid sparing for things that never came and especially when you go out on saturdays and you offer drinks

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
ooh right that reminds me, also good idea

the rent only ever happens in the first week, afterwards I've never had anyting ask me for rent again, even when a month had passed

this was on an earlier version though but perhaps you could put it on the calendar when rent was due? or put in some sort of bank where you could deposit for the coming rent?
I've been kind of paranoid sparing for things that never came and especially when you go out on saturdays and you offer drinks
Oups...
I ll check into that.

EDIT :
Found it, will be fixed in the next version.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
first i want to say i love the new art work it is lot better than the old ^_-

next how much is rent in the game i either missed it or forgot it ^_-
also when i look in on the girls why they are a sleep i get a desire for that girl. is that my desire for them or there desire for me ?
also for some reason at night i tend to loose 1 stat or another towards the girls is there a way to prevent that
will the phone contain info on birthdays and likes of the girls later or is there a journal in the game to check it

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes