wwxx

Aug 22, 2017
cant trigger the Alexis PI call back too. I wait for a very long time but never call me back

I would like to know if anyone's gotten the call back too. I haven't heard from him since the first call. If it is in the game then it is probably location and/or time based.

thomaak

Jan 1, 2019
Do you have to follow the story tracker exactly for all the events to occur? For example not dating Shiori until you've had her lap dance and whatever may come after. For whatever reason I cannot trigger her lap dance scene despite having done everything else, besides the (optional) things, and even using console commands to max out her love and kink which didn't help. Ive tried working and going back to talking as well, but still nothing on a scene for Kanta's deadbeat father as well that supposedly is needed to trigger the lap dance scene.

Blob

May 7, 2017
20.3.3d

Still getting Game Over VS Dwayne, apparently because it doesn't recognize I already learned martial arts?

Any way to fix this with console commands or something?

Is the phone call a one time thing or can I ignore it for now and do it later when this is fixed?

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Anyone else who has problems with Alexis?
I took her to dinner (she cheated on me with a black man) and then I concealed that I saw it.
After that her love is stuck on 20% and cannot be raised.
She even refuses an invitation to date.

Xent

Aug 30, 2017
Anyone else who has problems with Alexis?
I took her to dinner (she cheated on me with a black man) and then I concealed that I saw it.
After that her love is stuck on 20% and cannot be raised.
She even refuses an invitation to date.

It depends if you want the NTR or not if you do not then tell the guy off you need CHR and STR(?) or leave her with the bill after that she either calls you on the phone, or you need to use "talk" with her and discuss the date then you can go on the next one to the cinema.
Note: if you do not avoid the NTR the last one is unavoidable.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
It depends if you want the NTR or not if you do not then tell the guy off you need CHR and STR(?) after that she either calls you on the phone, or you need to use "talk" with her and discuss the date then you can go on the next one to the cinema.
Note: if you do not avoid the NTR the last one is unavoidable.

I did that.
I talked to her about our dinner and I chose not to mention the fact that I saw her cheating on me.
But her love is still stuck at 20%

Xent

Aug 30, 2017
I did that.
I talked to her about our dinner and I chose not to mention the fact that I saw her cheating on me.
But her love is still stuck at 20%
Weird it should be capped at 27 or 30 I don't remember, maybe try the non ntr route to see if the outcome is the same and if it is maybe it just need another trigger in between

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
20.3.3d

Still getting Game Over VS Dwayne, apparently because it doesn't recognize I already learned martial arts?

Any way to fix this with console commands or something?

Is the phone call a one time thing or can I ignore it for now and do it later when this is fixed?
There is, but I don't remember how to do it.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Weird it should be capped at 27 or 30 I don't remember, maybe try the non ntr route to see if the outcome is the same and if it is maybe it just need another trigger in between
I stalked her nonstop all week and tried all the options.
I guess it's just another bug, I've seen a lot of them lately.

If I'm not mistaken, I need at least 25 to be able to ask for another date.
It is a pity that even Cheat console cannot increase love beyond the allowed maximum.
Otherwise I would easily fix it.

Xent

Aug 30, 2017
I stalked her nonstop all week and tried all the options.
I guess it's just another bug, I've seen a lot of them lately.

If I'm not mistaken, I need at least 25 to be able to ask for another date.
It is a pity that even Cheat console cannot increase love beyond the allowed maximum.
Otherwise I would easily fix it.

You can do it if you know how to use console commands.Like I did to unbroke some quests.

thisisme

Jun 17, 2017
I asked one girl for marriage because I didn't know the game would end, any way I can stop it?, I don't have a good save game before that

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
You can do it if you know how to use console commands.Like I did to unbroke some quests.

I know little bit...
I tried the following two, but without success:

alexis_love_max = 30
alexis_love = 30

My only success was that I reduced her Love to 15% (from the original 20%).
What am I doing wrong?

thisisme

Jun 17, 2017
I know little bit...
I tried the following two, but without success:

alexis_love_max = 30
alexis_love = 30

My only success was that I reduced her Love to 15% (from the original 20%).
What am I doing wrong?
love variable is x2 so set it to 60

Reactions: Skads
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes