naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Can you name the place pls
the first place is in the park, the second place I didn't find, so the date is over.

Ps:
after doing some things, emma said she would call, but it hasn't happened yet, does anyone know what time and place to be?

Ps2:
Sorry for my English.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Do all of her shit, you should get a scene with her talking about her son's deadbeat father. Go to the strip club after that. You may need to get her love and kink up. If you can't trigger the deadbeat scene by talking to her then work and see if that triggers it.
I started the game from the beginning and followed the story straight, now I got it, thanks.

just4udogs2

Sep 10, 2018
How far is Emma's story supposed to go now? I've gotten to the point where she has shown back up after the sleepover and has since disappeared

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
the first place is in the park, the second place I didn't find, so the date is over.

Ps:
after doing some things, emma said she would call, but it hasn't happened yet, does anyone know what time and place to be?

Ps2:
Sorry for my English.
The hunt is the lamp in the park, piano in the electronic store and the collar in the sex shop. I think.
What do you did to get the lucky panties
I think i saw someone say you get them from lavish.

Juan Sanchez

Oct 26, 2017
The hunt is the lamp in the park, piano in the electronic store and the collar in the sex shop. I think.

I think i saw someone say you get them from lavish.
Yeah from Lavish but when and how I get the pantie

UPDATE: Nevermind I just got the pantie. In order to get Lavish Pantie for luck you would have to get in Christmas

Last edited:

RyHayato

Jul 23, 2018
Does anyone know's how to active 15% enma event ? i have been playing for while still didn't manage to do.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Does anyone know's how to active 15% enma event ? i have been playing for while still didn't manage to do.
1 dream about her twice.
2 go to the park in the morning and select (she's real).
3 look for her in the park, gym, college and shopping.
4 do the whole story of Samantha's wedding, until she leaves Ryan, then go to the bakery in the morning and talk to her.
5 wait, have a date with her and Samantha.
6 talk to her about Samantha.
7 talk to her at the cafe.
8 go on a scavenger hunt with her.
9 buy a drink for her.
10 wait for her to call (I don't know if she has a story after that).

Last edited:
Reactions: RyHayato

Juan Sanchez

Oct 26, 2017
1 dream about her twice.
2 go to the park in the morning and select (she's real).
3 look for her in the park, gym, college and shopping.
4 do the whole story of Samantha's wedding, until she leaves Ryan, then go to the bakery in the morning and talk to her.
5 wait, have a date with her and Samantha.
6 talk to her suffers Samantha.
7 talk to her at the cafe.
8 go on a scavenger hunt with her.
9 buy a drink for her.
10 wait for her to call (I don't know if she has a story after that).
How do I give her drinks?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Is Morgan's LP still cap at 70 I keep triggering the Kleio and Morgan event in the pub and lose one of them.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes