Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Finally someone in the Discord answered me on how to get Morgan and Kleio event without losing either one no threesome scene yet but at east got that over with. Screenshot (33).png Screenshot (38).png

Juan Sanchez

Oct 26, 2017
I'm also still having trouble with Kylie. Talked to/complimented/kissed other girls in front of her multiple times in multiple locations (different girls) and never triggered this event. Nothing I found earlier in this thread seemed to work. TIA
I did but Kylie didn't react when I compliment and talk to Bree in front of her but reacted only kiss but she still didn't ask me whether she just friend or more than that

Oct 8, 2017
Erm i don't know if im the only one here having difficulty getting Bree pregnant... or is this a known bug?

So I did some basic investigation for ver. 20.3.3 c and basically whenever you chose inside for Bree it resets the timer; If you chose outside the timer remains the same, no additional counts.

At this point i realised i wasted a loooong time. Not sure for the latest one (20.3.3 d). probably wont check right now.

Last edited:

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Erm i don't know if im the only one here having difficulty getting Bree pregnant... or is this a known bug?

So I did some basic investigation for ver. 20.3.3 c and basically whenever you chose inside for Bree it resets the timer; If you chose outside the timer remains the same, no additional counts. Not sure for the latest one (20.3.3 d)
I honestly have no idea what you mean

Oct 8, 2017
I honestly have no idea what you mean
Oh hi youre here. well heres my findings:
[20-1-LT1.save] is my save with atleast COUNTERS > bree > pregnant :(2) variables as per online save editor
After cumming inside Bree the counters changed to 0 again : COUNTERS > bree > pregnant :(0) [20-5-LT1.save]
I rolled back abit and tried cumming outside and the counter is still 2 [20-6-LT1.save]

now im not sure if the counters affect the pregnancy of Bree but I chose hung so she should've been pregnant way before Sasha did

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Oh hi youre here. well heres my findings:
[20-1-LT1.save] is my save with atleast COUNTERS > bree > pregnant :(2) variables as per online save editor
After cumming inside Bree the counters changed to 0 again : COUNTERS > bree > pregnant :(0) [20-5-LT1.save]
I rolled back abit and tried cumming outside and the counter is still 2 [20-6-LT1.save]
Do you have the same with other girls ?
EDIT: ok, found the bug and you will have the same with other girls

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
bros some help here Shiori get pregnant and if i choose to abort she freaks out and leaves helppppp

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'shiori_stripclub_lapdance_2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "start.rpyc", line 314, in script call
File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 231, in script call
File "cl/class_activity.rpyc", line 217, in script call
File "cl/class_event.rpyc", line 89, in script call
File "[PATH]\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.3.3d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "start.rpyc", line 314, in script call
File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 231, in script call
File "cl/class_activity.rpyc", line 217, in script call
File "cl/class_event.rpyc", line 89, in script call
File "[PATH]\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.3.3d-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'shiori_stripclub_lapdance_2'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 20.3.3d

this came up after trying to go to the strip club after completing the shiori lapdance once and coming back next day and clicking it again

World

Jun 30, 2017
I screwed up meeting Morgan and I used the console to get her first 2 events but her LP won't go higher than 10, also she's invisible in every interaction. Any way to fix this without having to start over?

Juan Sanchez

Oct 26, 2017
Andrealphus I have 3 things that I need to finish this since I'm almost done

how long and where I can recieve the call from the PI to finish Alexis story and beat that rapist up

how long and where I can recieve the call from Emma

I do have problem with Kylie since I compliment and talk to Bree in front of her but reacted only kiss but she still didn't ask me whether she just friend or more than that

Bonus: How do I get Palla and Audrey threesome

draco35

Feb 23, 2020
Is it impossible to get a lapdance from shiori when she is a sex slave as other than that i can't think why she isn't giving me that option

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes