ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so any idea on how to learn more bout palla mystery date some help plz
there is an open book icon in the upper right corner...ALL hints to progress every dames story is right there..in the game..waiting for you to use it :p

Hugmrt

Dec 28, 2017
there is an open book icon in the upper right corner...ALL hints to progress every dames story is right there..in the game..waiting for you to use it :p
It hasn't been updated for the new version. Still flying blind with Hanna, for instance.

Blob

May 7, 2017
Except that half of the time there is no hint. I have several girls where the only thing it says is "Get her to fall in love with you", except that I can't because the love stat is locked.

Btw is it normal that I don't have a girl entry for Samantha at all?
I only have an entry for "Samanthas Marriage"

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
locked love stat is annoying without hints....but go to the electronics shop to continue Palla...talk to blonde geek douche there.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Andrealphus I have 3 things that I need to finish this since I'm almost done

how long and where I can recieve the call from the PI to finish Alexis story and beat that rapist up

how long and where I can recieve the call from Emma

I do have problem with Kylie since I compliment and talk to Bree in front of her but reacted only kiss but she still didn't ask me whether she just friend or more than that

Bonus: How do I get Palla and Audrey threesome
i got her call on friday 21:00 at home, right after buying her a drink

Jul 17, 2018
I messed up with Anna and Kleio, and they disappeared from the game. Is there anyway I can fix or reset them without starting a new game? I have tried editing my save, but no luck.

Bran225

Sep 23, 2019
I messed up with Anna and Kleio, and they disappeared from the game. Is there anyway I can fix or reset them without starting a new game? I have tried editing my save, but no luck.
I feel you, I can't get in yhe study and progress Kleio's story. Which in turn stops me also from getting Morgan
Also I can't find the damn studio and cheats don't work

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
took alot of oopsie but got morgan+klieo and Klieo+anna..sasha +bree...now gotta get anna+klieo+sasha...no matter what i do..cant get the lapdance from shiori at the stripclub..not implemented yet?

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
took alot of oopsie but got morgan+klieo and Klieo+anna..sasha +bree...now gotta get anna+klieo+sasha...no matter what i do..cant get the lapdance from shiori at the stripclub..not implemented yet?
you have to follow her story straight, don't make her you slave or go with her in a date, before time.

RyHayato

Jul 23, 2018
I don't think it makes a difference, but just in case, make the whole story of Samantha's wedding (until she divorces Ryan) and then look for her.
Hey man do you know where enma goes after the Dream ? , on my save she just vanish from the game after i talked with her in the park after the dream.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes