naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Has anyone manage to get a call back from the PI in Alexis's story?
I didn’t get it either, but I don’t know if it’s not implemented in the game, or if you have to wait sometime, time and place. Although I also thought that Cherie and Emma wouldn't call back, but they did.

Juan Sanchez

Oct 26, 2017
I didn’t get it either, but I don’t know if it’s not implemented in the game, or if you have to wait sometime, time and place. Although I also thought that Cherie and Emma wouldn't call back, but they did.
The list would have said "that's all of Alexis's story for now" but it didn't. I feel like the dev need to tell us

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Funny moments in the nightclub: Whenever there is a "random event" the background changes to the park.
Also, I guess its because of not yet implemented art, but dancing iwth Morgan is hilarious.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
in this image it shows emma with a slave collar, and in the book it says that you can make her pregnant and enslave her, so i wonder if you can do things with her (and i don't know), or if her story really ends after sleepover and she disappears from the game.

Juan Sanchez

Oct 26, 2017
in the same way that in kleio he says "make her your slave" but in other characters like Samantha, Lexi, Lavish and etc he does not say.
But it could be bugged just like Kylie when to compliment and talk other girls above 50 LP she didn't ask me whether she just a friend or not even kissing doesn't work.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Question: Is there any consequence to keeping Cassidy as a "slave"? So far the dialogue is the same with "slave" and "girlfriend" changing, BUT if you chose GF, you can't get BJs or grope her in the office.

zopeda

Jul 13, 2017
Question: How do you go steady with aletta morgan or lavish? their progress bars get stuck and there seems to be no way foward?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes