naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
The Problem is, that i cant run in the park anymore. Do i have to wear special clothes or do my stats matter?
try to buy sportswear at the mall and increase your fitness (if not maxed out)
It may also be that you are either bugged or that you are not yet in that part of her missions.

Reactions: StrixAluco

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
What to look for in emma's mission
look for her at the mall, in the park, at the gym and at school, but I recommend that you only do this after Samantha's wedding missions are completely over, then just go to the bakery in the morning and Samantha will introduce you.

Blob

May 7, 2017
ATM stuck with these girls:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I played like 1 hour yesterday without advancing a single thing. Worst thing is I'm not even sure if the story is over, if it's somehow bugged or if I have to go to the beach on Christmas at 5pm while wearing Bree's sweater and a Geeky pen.

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
The Problem is, that i cant run in the park anymore. Do i have to wear special clothes or do my stats matter?
To trigger Hanna's next event you have to have 60 fitness and run in the park, however to run in the park you have to have fitness below 50. You can see the problem there, right? I got that event by editing park.rpy to allow for running at any fitness level. You can use UnRen to unpack game files.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
ATM stuck with these girls:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I played like 1 hour yesterday without advancing a single thing. Worst thing is I'm not even sure if the story is over, if it's somehow bugged or if I have to go to the beach on Christmas at 5pm while wearing Bree's sweater and a Geeky pen.
the reasons for these problems are: bug and unfinished story.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes