StrixAluco

Nov 24, 2018
as far as i know, you can only learn martial arts in the summer (and maybe spring), on the beach with the master.
Thank you very much!

For anybody that has a problem with the Hanna Event.
Here is the solution thanks to Vasin.

1. Download UnRen
2. unpack in Love and Sex Second Base "game" folder
3. execute the .bat file
4. Available Options: Press 1
5. Wait a bit
6. Download the "park.rpy" file
7. copy this file into LoSeSb-game-bg-park

i hope it works like this.
Have fun!

Edit: Dont have the fitness stat above 100!

Last edited:
Reactions: Radis90 and DrFree

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Another Alexis bug: After the beach date and having "the talk" (even hiring the investigator) in the Story tracker her "Talk with Alexis" box remains unchecked.

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
Thank you very much!

1. Download UnRen
3. execute the .bat file
5. Wait a bit

Have fun!

If you just need that event fixed you don't have to unren anything. The game polls unpacked files first, so just create a folder with a path something like this
LoSeSb-Patreon-20.3.2-pc\game\bg\park
and put that fixed park.rpy there.
P.S. Also for me it I unren the game it breaks that disribution, so copy your game folder first and then unren the copy to fiddle with game's innards.

CerffBig

Dec 6, 2018
i am stuck with aletta sub level at 50%
in order for her to become your "pet", you must investigate 100%, implant a camera in the office and meet her at midnight in the office.
just buy a collar at the sexshop and give it to her.
at the end of Dwayne’s story, you’ll be able to choose whether to keep her as a slave, whether she’s your girlfriend or whether the two follow different paths.
there seems to be more conditions, .. when do you give her the collar? before the meeting?

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
i am stuck with aletta sub level at 50%

there seems to be more conditions, .. when do you give her the collar? before the meeting?
Making her your pet has nothing to do with the collar. From the walkthrough:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So. Set her up with the right questions and camera. Get the 100%. Wait the week of investigation to end. Then the MC just turns the tables on her.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Thank you very much!

1. Download UnRen
3. execute the .bat file
5. Wait a bit

Have fun!

Got any fix for kylie flirt bug.

Reactions: DrFree

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Shiori lap dance !!!

Make sure that all your needs are 5 or greater.
The lap dance option does not appear if you are too hungry, tired, dirty or bored.

The strip club is open late at night, so there is a high probability that some of your needs will be too low.

It took me ages to realize it!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Reactions: draco35 and DrFree

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Palla/Audrey threesome

Prerequisites: Palla restaurant date, Palla GP >= 50, Palla LP >= 80, Audrey LP >= 70, Audrey GP >= 50, done Palla establishes boundaries

While on a date with Palla, Palla gives Mike a BJ. However, Audrey shows up and sits down. She makes a scene when she discovers Palla under the table, and they are kicked out of the restaurant.

Eventually it turns out Palla and Audrey set this up in advance, and they both agree they should be punished. Mike can walk out here. Or Mike can take them home.

Mike can spank either or both of them, and then there is a threesome scene.

Palla apologizes for Audrey

New in 20.1

Prerequisites: Palla present, done Palla/Audrey threesome, did not walk out

Palla explains what her plan actually was, apologizes for Audrey’s behavior, and asks Mike if he wants to do it again. If he answers yes, Mike can have Palla and Audrey threesomes by asking her on a date and including Audrey.

Reactions: DrFree

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I don't know if I should give Hanna the 5k or suggest the alternative but looking at the alternative its not bad. Screenshot (75).png

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Palla/Audrey threesome

Prerequisites: Palla restaurant date, Palla GP >= 50, Palla LP >= 80, Audrey LP >= 70, Audrey GP >= 50, done Palla establishes boundaries

While on a date with Palla, Palla gives Mike a BJ. However, Audrey shows up and sits down. She makes a scene when she discovers Palla under the table, and they are kicked out of the restaurant.

Eventually it turns out Palla and Audrey set this up in advance, and they both agree they should be punished. Mike can walk out here. Or Mike can take them home.

Mike can spank either or both of them, and then there is a threesome scene.

Palla apologizes for Audrey

New in 20.1

Prerequisites: Palla present, done Palla/Audrey threesome, did not walk out

Palla explains what her plan actually was, apologizes for Audrey’s behavior, and asks Mike if he wants to do it again. If he answers yes, Mike can have Palla and Audrey threesomes by asking her on a date and including Audrey.
I actually have a problem with that one. I already did the event itself, but can't repeat it...
I have no idea how to trigger a second threesome with Kleio and Anna, or a second foursome with these 2 + Sasha.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes