DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
guys uhm... got a small problem... I need to take Morgan to a waterpark but the option for waterpark never appears when i take her on date (no, not even in the weekend afternoon). I dont even have a waterpark as a place to visit normally (if that is suppose to be). whats wrong?
if you use the cheat code, you can just change seasons. BTW, afternoon dates are only available in weekends.

Reactions: joehoe

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I tried to use the shiori call button in the office to have sex, but whenever I do that, she comes in and then just leaves.

I still can't talk to Alexis (to complete the quest), even after doing Pi's mission.

I don't know how to have a threesome with Kleio and Morgan, because it still says in the book "that's all for now".

And Emma has returned to the game, but apparently there is still no way to do anything with her(Maybe it will be implemented in an upcoming update / bugfix or I don't know how to do this).

Reactions: DrFree and anakin54

Swiftstar194

Feb 14, 2018
i cant wait till morgan gets her pregnancy scene cute pregnant tomboy is absolutely adorable she is definitely a favorite just wish she would be given more cg and develop her story a bit more

Reactions: Vasin

Olohele

Sep 9, 2017
Changelog:
- 4 new story events
- 3 new CG

Sex scenes breakdown:
- Threesome with Kleio and Morgan
Problem is, I can't get Morgan LP high enough for the quest to display 100% and when the event pops up, I can only choose Kleio.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Problem is, I can't get Morgan LP high enough for the quest to display 100% and when the event pops up, I can only choose Kleio.
increase their submission as much as you can (I don't know if it makes any difference), leave the "lesbian point" of view above 25 and do the full story of the two.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Is it ok if I have the 2 dreams of Emma, go to the park and then look at all 4 places WITHOUT having done Samantha's wedding?

Gigimuka

Jul 21, 2019
I want to ask, how can Hanna not sell her gym?
because if he sells his gym, then he will disappear / leave.
or is there a way to keep Hanna from disappearing / leaving?

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I didn't even try to choose this option, because I don't even see why to try, if you choose to pay, she will fill happy and if you tell her to change she changes her clothes.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I tried to use the shiori call button in the office to have sex, but whenever I do that, she comes in and then just leaves.

I still can't talk to Alexis (to complete the quest), even after doing Pi's mission.

I don't know how to have a threesome with Kleio and Morgan, because it still says in the book "that's all for now".
Took the words out of my mouth. Furthermore, I don't think Kylie being jealous bug is solved yet.
I beat up the coach already, so its funny I have 2 quests asking me to talk to Alexis.
I still can't get another group sex with the Bitches harem or the Band harem.
Olohele Did you complete all her tasks? Date at the pub, then to fancy restaurant, then cinema, then waterpark, then cinema again. Her love is at 70% for me (just below to get a booty call)

Reactions: naoligopraisso

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Give her 5k or tell her to spice it up. She will start wearing more revealing clothes to get more custumers.

naoligopraisso Guess I will try that and post what I find. I am trying to keep her quest open due to having 4 paths to choose from and not knowing if Natalie will be available without the wedding,.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Give her 5k or tell her to spice it up. She will start wearing more revealing clothes to get more custumers.

naoligopraisso Guess I will try that and post what I find. I am trying to keep her quest open due to having 4 paths to choose from and not knowing if Natalie will be available without the wedding,.
I did the wedding event just to meet Natalie (and that doesn't interfere with future updates), because otherwise, I would have simply told Samantha about the betrayal and ended it all.

Reactions: DrFree

Olohele

Sep 9, 2017
Olohele Did you complete all her tasks? Date at the pub, then to fancy restaurant, then cinema, then waterpark, then cinema again. Her love is at 70% for me (just below to get a booty call)
I remember waterpark, but did not get the second cinema. It's not in the logbook either. I'll try that.

Edit: Cinema unlocked new interactions, thanks.

Reactions: DrFree

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I found out by looking at the game files, hidden scenes of shiori, emma and threesomes with morgan and kleio, it seems that they haven't been written and programmed in the game yet, or I really don't know how to access them in the gameplay.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes