DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I remember waterpark, but did not get the second cinema. It's not in the logbook either. I'll try that.
This is my story tracker, if it helps you. Are you sure you have the latest version of the game btw?
And same here naoligopraisso I am not into sharing, so no threesome with Ryan plz. Also, I am cool with cumming on the bride on the day of the wedding, but she still goers and marries him? Ok, kissing him with MC's cum in her mouth is funny, but I am not into my girl going and marrying someone else.
I am doing the wedding thing to check the whole Emma issue, but I sure as hell hope there will be a way to get her and Natalie without it the wedding.

noname118

Mar 13, 2020
Is it a bug that Samantha gets angry and get -10 LP when you cum inside while on the pill? If not then why would she get angry about possible pregnancy while on the pill?

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
This is my story tracker, if it helps you. Are you sure you have the latest version of the game btw?
And same here naoligopraisso I am not into sharing, so no threesome with Ryan plz. Also, I am cool with cumming on the bride on the day of the wedding, but she still goers and marries him? Ok, kissing him with MC's cum in her mouth is funny, but I am not into my girl going and marrying someone else.
I am doing the wedding thing to check the whole Emma issue, but I sure as hell hope there will be a way to get her and Natalie without it the wedding.
I hope so, because I don't want to have to start the game every time a new mechanic or girl is introduced to the game. I have restarted about 3 times since version 2.2.0.

Reactions: DRinWV and DrFree

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I hope so, because I don't want to have to start the game every time a new mechanic or girl is introduced to the game. I have restarted about 3 times since version 2.2.0.
I get you fam. I am avoiding Sasha's dry hair and operation's scenes for now.
BTW, do you know how to fuck bree or sasha in the shower? I only get the BJs.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I am confused. Why does the android version of the game require access to my media files on my phone? It shouldn't need media access!

trees

Dec 4, 2018
So I can't seem to progress Sasha or the Home Harem anymore. I have both sasha and bree at 100 love, 100 sub, and 50 lesbian, and I've checked off the objective to have sex with bree three times, but the sex counter for sasha doesn't seem to be incrementing, as I've had both three successful dates and three booty calls, and it's still not checked off. What am I doing wrong here?

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I can confirm that you can do Emma's dreams, seeing her in the park, looking around for her in all 4 locations BEFORE doing Samantha's wedding, and you can find her after actually doing the wedding.

Ikatikei

Aug 1, 2018
I can't start Sasha's footjob event? Her Dom points are in max so are the LP.
When I try to start the event, she only ask for massage, but no footjob. Is there Something I missing?

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I can't start Sasha's footjob event? Her Dom points are in max so are the LP.
When I try to start the event, she only ask for massage, but no footjob. Is there Something I missing?
continue to massage her, one hour she will ask you to lick her foot and then offer a footjob.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
So I can't seem to progress Sasha or the Home Harem anymore. I have both sasha and bree at 100 love, 100 sub, and 50 lesbian, and I've checked off the objective to have sex with bree three times, but the sex counter for sasha doesn't seem to be incrementing, as I've had both three successful dates and three booty calls, and it's still not checked off. What am I doing wrong here?
try talking to Sasha when she is in the kitchen at night, as this can trigger a random event, where she asks you to have sex with her.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I can confirm that you can do Emma's dreams, seeing her in the park, looking around for her in all 4 locations BEFORE doing Samantha's wedding, and you can find her after actually doing the wedding.
good to know, as much as i think it doesn't make a difference lol.

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
This sounds like if you already did everything in the previous version, you can't actually unlock the new scenes. I got Morgan and Kleio to make up and agree to share me in that version, which means I can't unlock the threesome now. I think.

Reactions: Chrono4111

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
This sounds like if you already did everything in the previous version, you can't actually unlock the new scenes. I got Morgan and Kleio to make up and agree to share me in that version, which means I can't unlock the threesome now. I think.
You can unlock the threesome, just get them drunk at the pub

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I have a save from back then, so I will check while playing with this version.
naoligopraisso for someone who wants to save those branching path points for when the content is complete, its important for me to know.
BTW, no penis icon when in the bathroom with any of them. I unlock the BJ in shower scenes by using the shower icon with them in the bathroom at evening.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I don't know if it's not implemented yet, if you have to start the game again or if you have a specific situation to access this event, such as the band's threesome or audrey and palla.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes