naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I have a save from back then, so I will check while playing with this version.
naoligopraisso for someone who wants to save those branching path points for when the content is complete, its important for me to know.
BTW, no penis icon when in the bathroom with any of them. I unlock the BJ in shower scenes by using the shower icon with them in the bathroom at evening.
Here

Reactions: DrFree

trees

Dec 4, 2018
Yeah I can't get any sex with Sasha to count for anything, including not getting the event where she asks for sex in the kitchen at night. What's even weirder is that her and Bree's cheating mechanics just aren't working anymore either. I can do basically anything to one while the other is in the room and they won't mind at all. Does making them sex slaves break their progression or something?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
20.3.4c

- -

Reactions: mojo211995

TgMaker

Oct 27, 2017
Is their a reason why some shop are from time to time not accessible? It makes the scavenager hunt pretty difficult :/

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Is their a reason why some shop are from time to time not accessible? It makes the scavenager hunt pretty difficult :/
Not all shops are open everyday, scavenger hunt doesn't stop until you use up your chances. Just keep using wait until the place you need is available.

Lurkidy

Dec 2, 2017
Go there when they are booth there and you have at last 2 hours till left.
Talk to each and use "offer a drink".
Use the "wait"
Talk to each and "offer a drink" again to booth

Reactions: DrFree

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Is any work being done to help with speeding up the lag in screen response? A lot of new content but takes so long to play.

blui

Aug 25, 2017
It's me or the midnight meeting with Cassidy during the investigation is bugged ? Can't get in the office and at midnight it's said that I missed it. Tried to stay in my office and use the time cheat, same result...:unsure:

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes