naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Yes, i was unlocked Nightclub and Samantha = 40 LP. What are you mean "spend time"? Is it "party" or "wait"?
yes, wait, it is a random event, in my case it happened at 23:00, try to remove the randomness in the game options, if it is activated.

CerffBig

Dec 6, 2018
Question: Is there any consequence to keeping Cassidy as a "slave"? So far the dialogue is the same with "slave" and "girlfriend" changing, BUT if you chose GF, you can't get BJs or grope her in the office.

how did you get her as a slave. i finish the investigation at 100% then she disappeared.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
How does one trigger Shiori's strip club event?
follow her story correctly until you go on a date with her, then go to the stripclub and see her dancing, talk to her the other day in the office and then go back to the stripclub and get from her a lapdance.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
how did you get her as a slave. i finish the investigation at 100% then she disappeared.
in order for her to become your "pet", you must investigate 100%, implant a camera in the office and meet her at midnight in the office.
just buy a collar at the sexshop and give it to her.
at the end of Dwayne’s story, you’ll be able to choose whether to keep her as a slave, whether she’s your girlfriend or whether the two follow different paths.

Reactions: DrFree and CerffBig

draco35

Feb 23, 2020
follow her story correctly until you go on a date with her, then go to the stripclub and see her dancing, talk to her the other day in the office and then go back to the stripclub and get from her a lapdance.
i have tried this so many times and it still doesn't let me do the lapdance is there anything not related to shiori that you have to do as it is the one thing i just can't figure out

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Anyone else getting the sudden random drop in affection bug? It suddenly gives me +-30 or more affection points.
if you cheat/use console yes that is going to happend cus the if you use lets say sasha_love =100 number but the main love set is sasha_love_max=90 if some time pass or you do a action they dont like the love valor is going to reset at the max love points she can hold hope that helps

Pikamai

Dec 11, 2019
Hello !
I have a problem with Hanna, how can I run with her in the park ? I try everything but nothing work.

Thank u !

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
i have tried this so many times and it still doesn't let me do the lapdance is there anything not related to shiori that you have to do as it is the one thing i just can't figure out
are you playing for a old save?
A good part of the bugs that I had, I only managed to solve them by playing the game from the beginning.

StrixAluco

Nov 24, 2018
Is there a way to learn Martial Arts when you already way ahead in the game?
I get "killed" by Dwayne, even if my fitness stat is maxed.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
i only started the game a couple of days ago so i doubt it's that
so i don't know what the problem is, sorry dude.
all i did was make her love grow, see scenes, talk to her at the office to take care of her son, see more scenes, and then go to the stripclub.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes