DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Thanks naoligopraisso
Guess There is no point to use the girlfriend route. Hopefully Cherie and Aletta's continuation will allow the whole harem thing.

This is my list and Kylie never came up to me
I have the exact same problem with her. Guess its a bug, and hopefully it will be fixed for next update.

Also, I got a bug after going to have dinner for the first time with Alexis, not pulling the chair for her and calling her out when flirting with this other guy.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Thanks naoligopraisso
Guess There is no point to use the girlfriend route. Hopefully Cherie and Aletta's continuation will allow the whole harem thing.

I have the exact same problem with her. Guess its a bug, and hopefully it will be fixed for next update.

Also, I got a bug after going to have dinner for the first time with Alexis, not pulling the chair for her and calling her out when flirting with this other guy.
I think the option of make her your girlfriend is just to be more "romantic", because clearly it is much more advantageous to keep her as a slave.
I hope it doesn't take long to do all the girls slaves, especially Samantha.

Reactions: DrFree

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
is it just me or does anyone else think emma is younger She's 22, but she looks younger than Lexi and Kylie who are 19 and 18.
Not that this is a problem, it's just a curious fact that I would like to comment on.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
is it just me or does anyone else think emma is younger She's 22, but she looks younger than Lexi and Kylie who are 19 and 18.
Not that this is a problem, it's just a curious fact that I would like to comment on.
Magic and dreams. I just checked and most recent update fixes Alexis's event. I will now check it out.
BTW, do you know if there is any consequences for Hanna's option to make the gym more "appealing"? She dresses up more lightly, but thats it, right?

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Magic and dreams. I just checked and most recent update fixes Alexis's event. I will now check it out.
BTW, do you know if there is any consequences for Hanna's option to make the gym more "appealing"? She dresses up more lightly, but thats it, right?
I don't know either, I tried to give her money, but I think i just maked her happy.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I have this error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'shiori_stripclub_lapdance_2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 314, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 231, in script call
  File "cl/class_activity.rpyc", line 217, in script call
  File "cl/class_event.rpyc", line 89, in script call
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.3.3d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "start.rpyc", line 314, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 231, in script call
  File "cl/class_activity.rpyc", line 217, in script call
  File "cl/class_event.rpyc", line 89, in script call
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.3.3d-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'shiori_stripclub_lapdance_2'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 20.3.3d
Wed Mar 25 12:51:54 2020

Reactions: DRinWV

ThatBoy

Sep 8, 2018
It's a glitch that sometimes happens with the girls. I fixed it by editing the variables. I saw what the max was, did the event that knocked it down, changed it afterwards in the console.
May I ask how one does that ?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes