Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
took alot of oopsie but got morgan+klieo and Klieo+anna..sasha +bree...now gotta get anna+klieo+sasha...no matter what i do..cant get the lapdance from shiori at the stripclub..not implemented yet?
Yeah the MorganxKlieo was a real drag man had to bug a lot of people before I git my answer.

Bran225

Sep 23, 2019
Are the cheats disabled? I used the code on the first page and the button popped up, but it doesn't do anything...am I doing something wrong? Please Help

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
but after the first meeting or second one ?
first i went to her house and met her, then i went to her house and she said she would call, so she called on Saturday at 22:00 (at the mc's house), so i went over there, she handed me papers, the dwayne tried to kill me, but aletta killed him.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Hey man do you know where enma goes after the Dream ? , on my save she just vanish from the game after i talked with her in the park after the dream.
1 dream about her twice.
2 go to the park in the morning and select (she's real).
3 look for her in the park, gym, college and shopping.
4 do the whole story of Samantha's wedding, until she leaves Ryan, then go to the bakery in the morning and talk to her.
5 wait, have a date with her and Samantha.
6 talk to her about Samantha.
7 talk to her at the cafe.
8 go on a scavenger hunt with her.
9 buy a drink for her.
10 wait for her to call (she called me, right after I bought her a drink at the pub, at 21:00 on Friday at home. ).

Last edited:

draco35

Feb 23, 2020
you have to follow her story straight, don't make her you slave or go with her in a date, before time.
then how do you increase her lp as it only continues to increase after having a date you fuck on which everyone says stops the lapdance from happening

Tek Knight

Dec 18, 2018
1 dream about her twice.
2 go to the park in the morning and select (she's real).
3 look for her in the park, gym, college and shopping.
4 do the whole story of Samantha's wedding, until she leaves Ryan, then go to the bakery in the morning and talk to her.
5 wait, have a date with her and Samantha.
6 talk to her about Samantha.
7 talk to her at the cafe.
8 go on a scavenger hunt with her.
9 buy a drink for her.
10 wait for her to call (she called me, right after I bought her a drink at the pub, at 21:00 on Friday at home. ).
I only dreamed with her once, how can i dream twice ?

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
well the dream i was talking about is after the she call's you to dream together lol, after that i met her in the park and then she vanish from the game
I believe that this is all about her story in the game and that later andrealphus will update her story.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
then how do you increase her lp as it only continues to increase after having a date you fuck on which everyone says stops the lapdance from happening
look in the book at the top right, if say "fuck shiori" then go on a date with her, fuck her, and then talk to her. If "fuck shiori" doesn't appear, just keep working and talking to her.

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
So, did anyone manage to get a call back from the PI in Alexis's story? Or is that the end on this version.

thomaak

Jan 1, 2019
took alot of oopsie but got morgan+klieo and Klieo+anna..sasha +bree...now gotta get anna+klieo+sasha...no matter what i do..cant get the lapdance from shiori at the stripclub..not implemented yet?
Try lowering your charm below 50, with cheats if you have to. This worked for me.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Is there a guide for 20.3? I want to know what the new content is and how to get it (I've finished up the Cassidy family situation and had the babysitting event but there's an empty strip club that showed up in this version)

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes