MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Can someone post a save where mc is guy and cheat code activated with max relationship points and max money (99999999) and max stats ,because for apk no cheat code so save will help
And also a save with cheat code activated only too
Here you go friend!! Max stats, for relationships follow the events on the book on the top (or else the points will decrease when you do an event), you have 5 000 000 of money (you can't run out of money, if you do talk to me and give me your save and i will put much more), and the cheats are activated!! And it's the first day of game play!! Enjoy!!

PS: The save will be on the second page of the load screen!!

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
In the game with cheats:Their lesbian points are at 50%!!
In the game without cheats: I don't know!! Never thouch the lesbian score!!
Even at 50% lesbian, it is possible for LP to drop. Usually, though, it is GP that drop after sex or kissing or other intimate action.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
A couple of quick questions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm going to start over and lean heavily on that scene guide, but I still wouldn't mind a few helpful hints.

Last edited:

Daniel Crusoe

Sep 20, 2018
Here you go friend!! Max stats, for relationships follow the events on the book on the top (or else the points will decrease when you do an event), you have 5 000 000 of money (you can't run out of money, if you do talk to me and give me your save and i will put much more), and the cheats are activated!! And it's the first day of game play!! Enjoy!!

PS: The save will be on the second page of the load screen!!
Tnx man

Reactions: MrRaynor

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
The only time you are given that option is when they initiate the "pregnancy" talk. It is usually when you move into a room they are in and/or select them for interaction.
So in the case of

In the case of

I'm not saying I wanted to sway either towards an abortion - but wanted to know what to look for or how to in case I did later or with another (cough - ahem - kylie - kylie - cough). she's hot AF, but more deranged than The Shining.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
A couple of quick questions:

I'm going to start over and lean heavily on that scene guide, but I still wouldn't mind a few helpful hints.
To clarify a few points.

With Cassidy
For her to be your pet you must have the research bar at 100% and film her with the spy camera they sell at the mall

With regard to anna and kleio so that they don't leave you, you must have 45% on the gp bar each and have sex with them 3 times

Reactions: Walt Dee

Pb20/20

Apr 17, 2019

Hi guys,
The next update should be out on the 22nd for Patreon/Itch and on the 29th for Steam.
Here is a summary of what to expect:
- New Mall
- 10 new story scenes
- 4 new sex scenes (Harmony, Alexis, Shiori, Audrey)
- Bug fixes
- A few more surprises
I know it's not has big as usual but the COVID-19 crisis hit my dev time quite a bit, sorry about that and I hope you are all well.
Andrealphus
Sorry for bugging but.......
Can you tell how to use cheats in the mobile version?
It says there's a ? in the living room but I can't see anything there nor is there anyway to type them or anything like that in the mobile version.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Sorry for bugging but.......
Can you tell how to use cheats in the mobile version?
It says there's a ? in the living room but I can't see anything there nor is there anyway to type them or anything like that in the mobile version.
Look in the OP, click the cheats link, read.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Will it work if I use hacker's keyboard?
Idk, best solution possible would be to chuck the phone out the window and get a pc. Try, if it doesn't work then just dl on pc, set up the character the way you want to, activate cheats then move the save onto your phone.

Reactions: Darkaura

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Samantha storyline:
goal now says: Make samantha fall in love with me (currently at 60%). It's the only goal unchecked (other than OPTIONAL). But I cannot raise her LPs any past 60.

Not sure if I'm waiting on her to spawn an action, or what.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Samantha storyline:
goal now says: Make samantha fall in love with me (currently at 60%). It's the only goal unchecked (other than OPTIONAL). But I cannot raise her LPs any past 60.

Most characters aren't finished and are capped at certain points, there is a 2.1.3 walkthrough somewhere in the thread, look for that to see the sam events.

TheAdik

Jan 18, 2019
Hello, becarfull this is 00h00 at this time game day change. That show you the same icon than the other date.
Sorry for my english i hope, i help you
So I can't trigger it?
When it turns to 00:00 hour or midnight its says "I missed the midnight meeting with cassidy...."

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
So I can't trigger it?
When it turns to 00:00 hour or midnight its says "I missed the midnight meeting with cassidy...."
Remember that 00:00 is the START of the day you are supposed to meet her. ie .. meet at 00:00 on Tuesday means your meeting is at midnight between Monday and Tuesday.

Reactions: Skads

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Samantha storyline:

It depends on how you handled the wedding. Usually Sam initiates the next stage. You may have to roam around looking for her.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
When you are with 60 points in the love bar with Samantha, you have to go to the bakery where the event begins.

The wedding event is to discover Ryan cheating if you haven't discovered him at the nightclub when Samantha asks you to.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes