Juliepre

Apr 19, 2020
Hi, would anyone be so kind of sharing a share file with me? I lost all my progress and was pretty advanced in the game :(

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Hi, would anyone be so kind of sharing a share file with me? I lost all my progress and was pretty advanced in the game :(
You will miss content and may not like choices made by others, just use the cheats and do it yourself.

Reactions: ZawiszaC

Gawdzilla1989

Dec 27, 2017
Yeah my one little critique of the dev process so far is that is that the Phase 1 girls (Sasha, Bree, Sam) stories are pretty incomplete. Especially Sasha. Her solo story is extremely lacking. You can argue that her body mods and the band plot can be added to hers but her story still feels rather short compared to both Brees and Sam's.

Its a long shot...but I do kinda hope that Sasha has a connection with Harmony. Like Sasha being the black sheep of a super religious family or they used to be bffs as kids and went down two different paths. Dom Sasha to Sub Harmony would be HOT.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
That leads down path D which has not been implemented yet. Your LP, for the way everything happened, is stuck at 60% until the Dev changes it.
Bummer. I kinda suspected as such. I really like Sam. Would like to complete a bit more with her. Then again there are only a few characters I don't care for much, but Sam is high on my list of those I like a lot.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
"Band Harem" for final time(until someone asks again) Anna+Kleio+Sasha love 100 all...lesbian 55...dom 100(because why not) Anna is NOT pregnant
Hey bud, first i wanted to say i usually like what you have to say not just in this thread but i've seen your stuff in several others game forums I've haunted.

I'm just clarifying this one - you mentioned "dom 100". I wonder if you meant "kink points". ? I've never seen any dom points accrued on any of these three gals. In fact the only one I've seen dom points with is Aletta.

I suppose you mean 'dom' in that they are to be dominated (not the dom).

Thanks

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Guys, how do I proc Battle of the Bands?
Yeah I'm wondering same thing. I looked through searching for "battle" but i see no definitive answer though a few have asked how to proceed.

Currently I have Band Practice maxed at 100% for a 2 weeks now and it has not proceeded.

It's currently Spring. I have the house harem. I do not have band harem.

There's nothing on the story tracker left to check - it says 'get to 100%' fully filled, but didn't proceed to another check mark on the list.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
- Mall already closed at 19PM ? I have to finish work at 18 pm to "do shopping" ;)
You've probably figured this out by now - but in case you haven't or others struggle - let me propose this:

work for me (job that I started with where Aletta is boss) has 'work' as an option for 4 hours. Then you can work again for 4 hours. i don't know if working elsewhere has the same mechanic.

If you do, after the first work cycle completes, go to the mall, buy what you need, have a hot dog for +2 meal, then return back to work for the other 4 hours. Buying at mall and eating hotdog does not fwd your time.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I think you're correct. I did it blind without help but all of what you're saying i remember doing as well. I thought that was it for it as The Ceo(i think) had came in and cleared me on it in the end.

Also doesn't Cassidy give you a Blowjob or something before leaving for good? I actually think i blackmailed her at the end as well with threatening to tell her dad the stuff she did. I don't remember seeing her again afterwards atleast so i just moved on.
I just completed the Cassidy / stealing money story. i saved my game before when all this started and went through about 4 times, including several go arounds with the conversation with Cassidy.

All the things listed is correct in getting proof to 100%.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jhose15xs

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Im stuck with kylie being 50% i already did the phone sex thing and in the walkthrough it says i need to get her jealous tried everything from complimenting girls nearby to any other actions and kylie doesnt respond so this event doesnt trigger at all and in the questtracker it still says i should call kylie at night any ideas ?
I've been looking for a truly helpful response/answer on this.

What exactly does 'Flirt' mean for this to register? I've kissed another and she gets mad (more mad I guess) and accrues +5 boxcutter points (Psycho points? The Shining points? I like boxcutter points though....lol)

So until i figure that out, Kylie is on a standstill. Though not yet sure if that's a blessing in disguise hehe.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
House Harem question - it seems you can only buy 1 wedding ring - which does make sense.

BUT - i assume then this means you can only marry either bree or shasha (not both) despite the house harem storyline in place.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Hey bud, first i wanted to say i usually like what you have to say not just in this thread but i've seen your stuff in several others game forums I've haunted.

I'm just clarifying this one - you mentioned "dom 100". I wonder if you meant "kink points". ? I've never seen any dom points accrued on any of these three gals. In fact the only one I've seen dom points with is Aletta.

I suppose you mean 'dom' in that they are to be dominated (not the dom).

Thanks
I didn't include the message you quoted .. but lets get the band harem thing clear:

The band harem starts with Anna and Kleio confronting you. To get thru this, with both girls, you need a min of 75% LP and 45 GP for each.

Sasha wants to know what is going on. To get thru this, with all of the girls, you need Sasha to be a min of 76% LP and 45 GP.

Those are the checks made for the complete band harem.

Dom as he is refering to it .. is Kink or Submissive points. a negative sub is considered dom as far as the girls go.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
House Harem question - it seems you can only buy 1 wedding ring - which does make sense.

BUT - i assume then this means you can only marry either bree or shasha (not both) despite the house harem storyline in place.
According to the discord chat, you can buy a ring to propose to bree(or sasha) and then go buy another ring and propose to the other. This should give you the polygamy ending

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
According to the discord chat, you can buy a ring to propose to bree(or sasha) and then go buy another ring and propose to the other. This should give you the polygamy ending
Thank you for clarifying all the other stuff.

I tried that very action, and it's not available to repurchase from the mall. Only the Teddy Bear is there on the list (since i bought the luxury bed a while ago - which is the best purchase in the game).

So it's either not working as intended, or there's another explanation where it can be purchased, or my game specifically is bugged somehow.

Thank you for all the comments and help, though. I'm especially happy you put the battle of bands issue to bed. I can move on. Now all i really an struggling with is Kylie and what it takes to properly flirt with another. And a second ring if at all possible. I was going for the polyamory ending so that would be ideal.

UPDATE: 2 days later, the wedding ring was purchasable again. Hope that doesn't throw off the wedding dates cuz i think it happens 1 week after proposal.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes