Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
by having 60 love points with Samantha and from there it does not go up anymore. then you chose a bad path. I remember Samantha reaches 90 points.

Fipsi

Aug 1, 2017
No she didn't, i didn't choose the guitar skill at the start, is that the problem ?
You can simply buy the skill book to learn guitar at the book store in the mall. The available books rotate daily though, so simply check every day until you get it.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
I have a problem with the home harem. It still says I need to have sex with sasha 3 times and I did that for sure.
For the harem you must have 45% in the third bar that of girl points for Sasha and bree, have had 3 times sex with them separately

Last edited:

xarvia

May 10, 2018
Is it normal for this game to have high CPU loads? Its fairly laggy as well, seems kinda strange for Renpy game

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I have a problem with the home harem. It still says I need to have sex with sasha 3 times and I did that for sure.
3 dates with sex afterward. nothing else counts

by having 60 love points with Samantha and from there it does not go up anymore. then you chose a bad path. I remember Samantha reaches 90 points.

Can someone help me? i got hanna LP stuck at 70%, and the game say, story is done for her :(
Hanna's story stalls at 70 LP for right now. I'm sure it will change in a future update.

Is it normal for this game to have high CPU loads? Its fairly laggy as well, seems kinda strange for Renpy game
When are you seeing high cpu loads? What is happening? What did you do last? And any other information you can think of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: OrimuraSandy

xarvia

May 10, 2018
When are you seeing high cpu loads? What is happening? What did you do last? And any other information you can think of.
I don't really know, its always on 20-30% cpu load, which is kinda high from my experience and seems to freeze a bit every time i make a choice select. Maybe its just poorly optimized and not a problem on my end, which is why i'm asking how it runs for you guys

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
DaedusWolfe

Mike attends Sam and Ryan’s wedding. There are several possible paths:

If Mike knew about the cheating and didn’t tell, he can go for a walk. Samantha will have caught Ryan fucking Natalie in the bathroom and will offer to fuck Mike in revenge. This opens path D, which is not yet implemented.

Mike can go to the bathroom and catch Ryan cheating with Natalie (the bridesmaid).

Outcome: Samantha Max LP set to 60.

of these options I recommend the second not the first.

With the second one you open up the possibility of getting Samantha pregnant.

If you don't apologize to Samantha for not telling her that Ryan is cheating on her, you might fall into route D.

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
Is there a way to undo/remove pregnancy? Doesn't seem to be an option ingame, how about cheats? File editing?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
DaedusWolfe

Mike attends Sam and Ryan’s wedding. There are several possible paths:

If Mike knew about the cheating and didn’t tell, he can go for a walk. Samantha will have caught Ryan fucking Natalie in the bathroom and will offer to fuck Mike in revenge. This opens path D, which is not yet implemented.

Mike can go to the bathroom and catch Ryan cheating with Natalie (the bridesmaid).

Outcome: Samantha Max LP set to 60.

of these options I recommend the second not the first.

With the second one you open up the possibility of getting Samantha pregnant.

If you don't apologize to Samantha for not telling her that Ryan is cheating on her, you might fall into route D.
If you continue on Path B (Went to the bathroom) all the way thru the Cheater got Pregnant event, your LP goes up to a max of 90

If you want to push Samantha further than 60 LP, yes, go route B in this case.

I've done all the current routes but any new play-thru I start usually ends up with path B to the Marriage Sucks event (max LP set at 80%) and stops there so that I have the opening into Path D when it eventually comes. (edit: tell Samantha she is no better than Ryan after telling her he cheated)

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I don't necessarily think it's a bad path. It just hasn't been completed in development yet. I do lament not being able to proceed w/ sam right now - delayed gratification though as I look forward to see how this plays out.

the walk-through says this is "path D" and simply not completed.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
If you continue on Path B (Went to the bathroom) all the way thru the Cheater got Pregnant event, your LP goes up to a max of 90

If you want to push Samantha further than 60 LP, yes, go route B in this case.

I've done all the current routes but any new play-thru I start usually ends up with path B to the Marriage Sucks event (max LP set at 80%) and stops there so that I have the opening into Path D when it eventually comes. (edit: tell Samantha she is no better than Ryan after telling her he cheated)
That sounds like a good option too. :)

I know im not at all interested in 3some with Ryan. The story has done a good job in helping me despise the dude and think he's a douchebag and disrespectful of me, so i'm not down to help him stay with sam.

There was a comment at the wedding that MC figured to be part of the wedding party, but didn't happen - probably because of ryan's doing. So that and the grab and go without notice from the apartment and the arrogant one-upsmanship hes' got going on makes me on the side of breaking him down.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Samantha has always been MC's dream girl,
I dig her. But not my dream girl per se. There are parts of many of them I absolutely love. Sasha stole my heart though. I think Kylie is amazing looking - but just too psycho. I guess if I had a choice I would take most of Palla, and add Sasha's personality. I think Palla is the hottest of em all, or Harmony or Cassidy.

Then there's the ex-girlfriend alexis - I'd like to just hit her with a brick. And Shiori is not my style at all. Too much of a basket case.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2018
So i've been trying to get the cheats to work on android, and havent had any luck, i saw the post with the keyboard plugged into the phone, but if i had a pc i wouldnt be playing this on my phone, anyone know if theres a way to get it to work with some custom keyboard on android? Im using hackers keyboard right now and that hasnt worked, thanks for any reply in advance

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
We need to get the banner changed for this thread. Anna and Lexi no longer look like that. Wish they did, but they don't.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes