DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
The dev team is working hard to get an update out today or tomorrow. Don't be surprised if it is a little late.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
how harmony loses purity
I'm assuming this is a question....? It reads like a statement but I believe that was the intent. Assuming this was a question about how to lower Harmony's purity:

Sundays at 1400 (2PM), go to church and do the bible study. Read her lesson carefully (i put that in there cuz i know most just skip it), then discuss the lesson with her. If you agree with the lesson, she'll love you more. If you disagree and pose other options for her to consider, she might not love you more, but she'll lose some purity as she ponders your jaded, cynical and sarcastic (and probably more accurate) perspectives of the lesson.

Reactions: dawlben

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
How do I get to Deathless Harpies performance?
Are you talking Practice with the band? or the Battle of Bands?

The former is Wed and Fridays from 6-8PM. You have to have a guitar and you have to have guitar skill. Sasha will invite you.

The Battle of the Band as pointed out a page or so back - is not yet part of the story. Has not been added or implemented in the game.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
How do I get to Deathless Harpies performance?
Are you talking Practice with the band? or the Battle of Bands?

The former is Wed and Fridays from 6-8PM. You have to have a guitar and you have to have guitar skill. Sasha will invite you.

The Battle of the Band as pointed out a page or so back - is not yet part of the story. Has not been added or implemented in the game.
As TittyLuvr says, you will be invited by Sasha when you catch her practicing in her room. But if you do not have the guitar skill before this event, she will invite you to a gig to help set up the equipment for the band. Helping the band IS NOT the same as being in the band and is a route WITHOUT the band harem.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I got this code before in the last update (20.3.4).
It happens after date w/ Kleio - no condom - cowgirl.

It was suggested I get the latest update (20.3.5). Unfortunately the exact same thing happened. :-(

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00layeredimage.rpy", line 736, in _choose_attributes
    raise Exception("The attributes for {} conflict: {}".format(tag, " ".join(both)))
Exception: The attributes for kleio conflict: ahegao cum

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 314, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 220, in script call
  File "cl/class_event.rpyc", line 90, in script call
  File "ev/romance.rpyc", line 253, in script call
  File "ev/romance.rpyc", line 164, in script call
  File "ch/kleio/events.rpyc", line 1494, in script call
  File "ch/kleio/events.rpyc", line 1681, in script call
  File "ch/kleio/events.rpyc", line 1847, in script
  File "G:\Users\Robert\Documents\x-Games\Love&Sex-SecondBase\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.3.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1183, in execute
    show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
  File "G:\Users\Robert\Documents\x-Games\Love&Sex-SecondBase\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.3.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1153, in show_imspec
    atl=atl)
  File "G:\Users\Robert\Documents\x-Games\Love&Sex-SecondBase\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.3.5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 684, in show
    new_what = renpy.game.context().images.apply_attributes(layer, key, name)
  File "G:\Users\Robert\Documents\x-Games\Love&Sex-SecondBase\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.3.5-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 934, in apply_attributes
    return self.choose_image(nametag, required, optional, name)
  File "G:\Users\Robert\Documents\x-Games\Love&Sex-SecondBase\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.3.5-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 951, in choose_image
    newattrs = ca(tag, ca_required, ca_optional)
  File "renpy/common/00layeredimage.rpy", line 736, in _choose_attributes
    raise Exception("The attributes for {} conflict: {}".format(tag, " ".join(both)))
Exception: The attributes for kleio conflict: ahegao cum

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 20.3.5
Thu Apr 23 01:48:01 2020

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I got this code before in the last update (20.3.4).
It happens after date w/ Kleio - no condom - cowgirl.

It was suggested I get the latest update (20.3.5). Unfortunately the exact same thing happened. :-(
I tried to duplicate it, but couldn't. Date with Kleio, no condom, cowgirl. 3 attempts each on a different day. I've seen reports on this kind of problem before tho. Not just with LoSeb. It may be an intermittent Renpy issue.

Edit: The problem seems to be with the visual overlays. It's possible some files have become corrupt on your system. uninstalling and reinstalling the game might fix it.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
So i've been trying to get the cheats to work on android, and havent had any luck, i saw the post with the keyboard plugged into the phone, but if i had a pc i wouldnt be playing this on my phone, anyone know if theres a way to get it to work with some custom keyboard on android? Im using hackers keyboard right now and that hasnt worked, thanks for any reply in advance
Try to use a usb wireless keyboard!! There are some in the market that are cheap!! I'm portuguese and i bought one of those keybords for 10€, and is just not for my phone!! I have 2 TVs, tablet, 3 PCs, and an old iPhone and it works on all of them for the phones and my tablet i bought the adapter and is working very well even for games!!

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Yeah should have mentioned, I tried that and it doesn't do anything.
You went to the living room inserted the code (up, down, left, right, up, down, left, right, B, A) went to the girl name and did the "Undo Pregnancy" button?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Any chance you could post a screen cap with it highlighted? I used the code in the living room and I did not see any new UI elements.
red circle w/white background and a red question mark. it should be bottom center with the rest of the room options.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Any chance you could post a screen cap with it highlighted? I used the code in the living room and I did not see any new UI elements.
Here you go mate!!
Remember you should be on the living room and insert the code: up, down, left, right, up, down, left, right, B, A

Reactions: Donkeybong
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes