TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
usually "god mode" implies needs do not decay (as well as invulnerability in games w/ combatants). So my guess is it renders you always rested and always full and always happy.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Is there a cheat sheet out there somewhere that specifies which sex-shop items can be used with each girl?
I know anal beads and rope so far can be used with Sasha.
I know dildo can be used with Samantha.

I'll assume the cosplay outfit with Bree - but haven't wanted to spend the $500 to find out.

All this to help find easier ways to get KPs up with some of these ladies. Buying the +1 books for $50 is expensive. The goal is being able to "command" them to take birth control.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Is there a cheat sheet out there somewhere that specifies which sex-shop items can be used with each girl?
I know anal beads and rope so far can be used with Sasha.
I know dildo can be used with Samantha.

I'll assume the cosplay outfit with Bree - but haven't wanted to spend the $500 to find out.

All this to help find easier ways to get KPs up with some of these ladies. Buying the +1 books for $50 is expensive. The goal is being able to "command" them to take birth control.
KP can be earned thru some talk topics. Also thru date sex depending on the situation. Many girls get KP as they progress depending on your choices. Just buy the sex toys as you can. If you can use them, the options will be there. beads can be used on more girls than sasha. I know you can use them on Sam and maybe on Bree(doggy?). Blindfold and dildo on sam as well. I'm sure there will be more girls to use them on in the future.

As to cosplay. It isn't implemented in any events or dates at this time, but cosplay outfits have been created for several of the girls. We'll probably have to wait until the convention center is implemented (comic con event?)

Edit: Some girls get KP if you tell them to go home instead of staying after sex.

Reactions: Donkeybong

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
KP can be earned thru some talk topics. Also thru date sex depending on the situation.
Thanks for the response. Yes I've been able to figure alot of that out. Kleio, Kylie, Alexis for instance all have no conversation topics that really add KPs. Sex with Kleio and Kylie so far has turned up nothing in that regard for options either. Even taking control of Kleio I figured would add one or two but does not. The only way I've seen works is books for any of them.

Once it hits 25 score, then you can start smacking their ass which adds a little; but that's a long monotonous book giving trend to make it all happen.

And yes sometimes you can use the toys - like anal beads w/ Sasha - but she wouldn't even let you use em until she had over 50kps or so - meaning it seems you have to already a great deal of points allocated before some of the other options make it usable for the purpose of getting the KP score started.

Arkoniusx

Feb 24, 2019
Has the bug that affects Kylie been resolved? because the truth begins to be somewhat annoying that the Yandere girl is not jealous of another girl, I say; It is how its main characteristic will be removed.

Also, at some point in the game we can take advantage of Kylie being in the portico at 4 in the morning and I don't know ... have sex with her right there if you catch her in full action? I don't know, I imagine her masturbating in the bushes while thinking about Myke, whom she stalks through her window.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Mild disappointment in the waterpark date with Audrey. Damn she has a hot body! I was waiting all winter to see her in a bikini. Then it happens, and she's in the same dress shorts. It mentions she walks up to me withe a checkered bikini - but not depicted. Bummer. I hope that's a drawing they add soon.

UPDATE - Nvm - went back to the park next day when she was there hanging out and she was in the bikini. Very nice.

So while i'm talking attire - Palla is IMO the most delicious looking of em all which is saying something - except when getting busy shes in her underwear and looks like she's got a male parts in them panties; like a dude trying to show his cock back between his thighs. I see it's suppose to accentuate a camel-toe but there's a significant bulge. When this happened the first time, I started to think maybe I was in the The Crying Game scenario.

Last edited:

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Has the bug that affects Kylie been resolved? because the truth begins to be somewhat annoying that the Yandere girl is not jealous of another girl, I say; It is how its main characteristic will be removed.

Also, at some point in the game we can take advantage of Kylie being in the portico at 4 in the morning and I don't know ... have sex with her right there if you catch her in full action? I don't know, I imagine her masturbating in the bushes while thinking about Myke, whom she stalks through her window.
The bug should be fixed in the next update.
There are a couple of events where you will catch Kylie outside your house. But I do not believe any of them are triggered when you see here looking in.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for the response. Yes I've been able to figure alot of that out. Kleio, Kylie, Alexis for instance all have no conversation topics that really add KPs. Sex with Kleio and Kylie so far has turned up nothing in that regard for options either. Even taking control of Kleio I figured would add one or two but does not. The only way I've seen works is books for any of them.

Once it hits 25 score, then you can start smacking their ass which adds a little; but that's a long monotonous book giving trend to make it all happen.

And yes sometimes you can use the toys - like anal beads w/ Sasha - but she wouldn't even let you use em until she had over 50kps or so - meaning it seems you have to already a great deal of points allocated before some of the other options make it usable for the purpose of getting the KP score started.
Getting Sasha to 50 isn't as hard as you might think. talk to her about love and sex as much as possible (and TV if your charm is over 25). There are random elements in there where she will get sub points. when you have sex with sasha, choke her when you have the option. That will add a few points. play with all the options in the events. There are many decisions that lead to sub points. You might have to sacrifice love points .. but love points are easy to come by.

I'll agree with you on Kleio .. she is difficult to make submissive. It is a long grind. After getting the harem, you can kiss morgan when kleio is present for a sub point. 5 sub points if you get her pregnant and later agree that it is best she get an abortion. Cum in her mouth during date sex. Date sex: cowgirl: pussy: no condom: pull out gives a point. (might work for doggy as well .. after the first date sex). There are other sex choices that lead to more sub points .. but not until after you get her to 50 sub.

I don't mess with kylie more than I have to. I don't know what is possible there.

Reactions: blackmeow13
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes