Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
Kylie, a lesson on why you should never let your dick anywhere near the crazy.
To be fair Mike was a teen when he hooked with her sister. I for one would like a prologue game with only three majpr girls Morgan, Alexis and Kylie.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Getting Sasha to 50 isn't as hard as you might think. talk to her about love and sex as much as possible (and TV if your charm is over 25). There are random elements in there where she will get sub points. when you have sex with sasha, choke her when you have the option. That will add a few points. play with all the options in the events. There are many decisions that lead to sub points. You might have to sacrifice love points .. but love points are easy to come by.

I'll agree with you on Kleio .. she is difficult to make submissive. It is a long grind. After getting the harem, you can kiss morgan when kleio is present for a sub point. 5 sub points if you get her pregnant and later agree that it is best she get an abortion. Cum in her mouth during date sex. Date sex: cowgirl: pussy: no condom: pull out gives a point. (might work for doggy as well .. after the first date sex). There are other sex choices that lead to more sub points .. but not until after you get her to 50 sub.

I don't mess with kylie more than I have to. I don't know what is possible there.
Thanks for the tips. I had no prob w/ sasha. she was easy to work with. Kleio and Alexis are challenging.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
I cant get Sam's LP over 85.
Can I marry Aletta? She's 100 LP and I have a wedding ring but the propose button didn't show up.
Also I haven't deal with Dwayne. keep getting kill when Cherrie gave me the book.
Lastly, Palla. I got her "belong to me" question before her KP is 50. Now her story stuck.

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
I cant get Sam's LP over 85.
Can I marry Aletta? She's 100 LP and I have a wedding ring but the propose button didn't show up.
Also I haven't deal with Dwayne. keep getting kill when Cherrie gave me the book.
Lastly, Palla. I got her "belong to me" question before her KP is 50. Now her story stuck.
Samantha's lp is capped
No you cannot marry aletta yet,
Wait for summer and go to the beach to find the old man and learn martial arts.
As for the palla one I do not know I guess just keep raising her KP and are you already her agent?

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Nope.. Palla is just at the stage of dateable, I will try to see if her KP can get upped to 70 because that's her next questline. but Dwayne keep killing me.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
I have 3 problems:

- Anna - Talk about TV doesnt start, even if I come home and stay there all the time. I've avanced further with her and she's never come
- Audrey - She doesn't return to office after she says she wants to be spanked
- Alleta - I just can't raise submission above 25.

I've have Dwayne killed, Emma coming to slppe and all, I'm pretty advanced in game, but can't forward in this 3 steps.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Nope.. Palla is just at the stage of dateable, I will try to see if her KP can get upped to 70 because that's her next questline. but Dwayne keep killing me.
I've had Aletta killing Dwayne. I think is because of Cassidy tells me that Aletta wants to buy a gun for her and I let it. And also I've trained martial arts in the beach.

For Palla, you had her dating someone else in the club?

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I have 3 problems:

- Anna - Talk about TV doesnt start, even if I come home and stay there all the time. I've avanced further with her and she's never come
I had a similar issue w/ Anna. I wound up missing my chance - cuz I spoke to her about it, she said she was coming over "tonight" but then I got sucked into another story event that didn't allow me to go home.

I saw Anna a couple days later and talked about TV again, and she said the "i'll come over tonight" bit and then it happened.

So you may have to try speaking to her again.

Turn off events randomness maybe also (in the options).

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
I had a similar issue w/ Anna. I wound up missing my chance - cuz I spoke to her about it, she said she was coming over "tonight" but then I got sucked into another story event that didn't allow me to go home.

I saw Anna a couple days later and talked about TV again, and she said the "i'll come over tonight" bit and then it happened.

So you may have to try speaking to her again.

Turn off events randomness maybe also (in the options).
I think there is my problem. She never say to me that she will come at night... it doesn't trigger for me...

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I think there is my problem. She never say to me that she will come at night... it doesn't trigger for me...
If you completed her first event (calls you when she is drunk) AND her LP is 30, talk to Anna about TV (she does not initiate the conversation) before 1800. You will ask her to come and watch some horror movies. Be at home by 1900 and the event should trigger.

edit: if you do not have the TV subject in your talk options, then you need to raise your knowledge until you get the option to select a subject (pick TV).

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
If you completed her first event (calls you when she is drunk) AND her LP is 30, talk to Anna about TV (she does not initiate the conversation) before 1800. You will ask her to come and watch some horror movies. Be at home by 1900 and the event should trigger.

edit: if you do not have the TV subject in your talk options, then you need to raise your knowledge until you get the option to select a subject (pick TV).
I think maybe is because I've already advanced in her story:

1587820052155.png

1587820080237.png

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes