TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
The new version is attached to 1st page. Love the new mall look.

Harmony updated immediately "ask Harmony on a date" I didn't, but it's checked. Meet Harmony for date on saturday. It's saturday and not on my calendar tracker. Hmmm.

cast188x

Nov 17, 2017
New update broke everything, if you start a new game, home harem is impossible, so is band harem and morgan&kleio also if you already had done alexis quests, the new ones wont trigger.

Reactions: GlassofMOKE

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Did anyone manage to get past 30% Love and 85% Purity on Harmony after Saturdays date it only says to go on a date with her however she just rejects offers while bible study or attending mass triggers no additional events (cheated her Purity down to lowest possible 80% didn't help either)

Reactions: The_Boi

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
I also can't talk with Alexis about convincing her to go to the police. If anyone manages that, help would be appreciated.

draco35

Feb 23, 2020
Did anyone manage to get past 30% Love and 85% Purity on Harmony after Saturdays date it only says to go on a date with her however she just rejects offers while bible study or attending mass triggers no additional events (cheated her Purity down to lowest possible 80% didn't help either)
i met her in the park on saturday and she asks you to go on a church date but the game just seems to crash if you do it but hope this helps

Profion

May 23, 2017
why the there isnt any sex scene with Harmony? When u complete the date at 100% and asked u to come for a "hot coffee" i choose yes, then the next scene is when i wake up in my bedroom, without any sex scene at all.

peters_99

Apr 13, 2018
Shiori seems bugged.

Before the first slap event, she asks to look after her kid but never calls and when you talk to her again she asks the same thing over and over again. Her love points are stuck at 37%

Reactions: BeepSheep

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
literally every update - add a new girl
ok, just how much is too much?
What new girl ?
If you are speaking about gwen or the manager they are just side characters.
Unless I get a lot of request I have no plan to make them dateable any time soon.

Reactions: Edward107

saphae

Feb 6, 2019
What new girl ?
If you are speaking about gwen or the manager they are just side characters.
Unless I get a lot of request I have no plan to make them dateable any time soon.
Hello Mr.Developer person I'm trying to clear my name at work quest and I have to talk to the the lady at work around eleven at night but I can't enter the office to talk to her. I already installed the hidden camera.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes