Hinterhälter

Oct 13, 2019
Does anyone else got the problem of Kleio always getting pregnant even without cumming inside or using the pill?
It pretty much ruins the Kleio+Anna+MC Route everytime...
Or what kind requirements are to be met to get it?

Beta35

Jun 24, 2018
New sex scenes (if i'm correct) are:
-Lexi missionary
-Audrey missionary
-Alexis missionary
-Harmony missionary, cause apparently it's in the files, tho it appears to be bugged

-on patreon dev mentioned new shiori scene, but i can't find it.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Hello Mr.Developer person I'm trying to clear my name at work quest and I have to talk to the the lady at work around eleven at night but I can't enter the office to talk to her. I already installed the hidden camera.

The date icon will appear when it is time to go to the meeting

hisamoli

Sep 15, 2018
Hi all. I have a broblem in Samanta's path.In the walktrough is written Samanta's present 10-18. Where is that? I got stucked.

Chegoz

Jun 28, 2017
I also can't talk with Alexis about convincing her to go to the police. If anyone manages that, help would be appreciated.
I don't know for sure but I got it to fire on friday at midday just in the city, her little icon came up and i proceeded to the event

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Hello Mr.Developer person I'm trying to clear my name at work quest and I have to talk to the the lady at work around eleven at night but I can't enter the office to talk to her. I already installed the hidden camera.
Search function, top right of the site. Plenty of walkthroughs on the investigation have been posted.

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
You went to the living room inserted the code (up, down, left, right, up, down, left, right, B, A) went to the girl name and did the "Undo Pregnancy" button?
Yes I did, I have access to the cheat menu, everything in it seems to work except for undo pregnancy.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Yes I did, I have access to the cheat menu, everything in it seems to work except for undo pregnancy.
You have can only use undo pregnancy on a character that currently shows visible signs of pregnancy aka big tum tum.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes