Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
Related to question above, Alexis responds to texts, does not pick up calls, and has vanished from story tracker. I do not know how long ago, just noticed talk about police officer element and that Alexis has disappeared. Any way to get her back on Android?

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Can someone please make a guide for how to use the command console to increase max love caps and make invisible characters visible and such?
You can do that until a certain level to trigger certain events!! After the events there will be a new max level to trigger a new event to set a new max level!! Until you do all the mandatory events of the character!! After all the mandatory events the max LP will be 100%!!
This site will help with the main girls:
If you need a fresh start i will make you a new one, Send me a PM with the name of the game and the name you want!!

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Related to question above, Alexis responds to texts, does not pick up calls, and has vanished from story tracker. I do not know how long ago, just noticed talk about police officer element and that Alexis has disappeared. Any way to get her back on Android?
Alexis’s angry call
Prerequisites: 09:00-22:00, done Dinner with Alexis and stuck Alexis with the bill
Alexis calls and rants about being humiliated over being stiffed.
Mike can tell her to go away and she leaves the game(<--Did this happened??), or he can lay some ground rules and she will stay.

PirateCap

Dec 7, 2018
Trying to enter the cheat code gets me this :
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 537, in __call__
    rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "game/cheats.rpy", line 33, in konami
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 321, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 237, in script
  File "D:\Games\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.4.1a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Games\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.4.1a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.4.1a-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.4.1a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Games\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.4.1a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.4.1a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.4.1a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\Games\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.4.1a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\Games\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.4.1a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "D:\Games\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.4.1a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Games\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.4.1a-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 463, in event
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\Games\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.4.1a-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 537, in __call__
    rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "game/cheats.rpy", line 33, in konami
  File "D:\Games\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.4.1a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 847, in __getitem__
    rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 20.4.1a
Sun Apr 26 20:19:14 2020

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
It says Multiple Protagonists here in the tags, is it like the characters we control change according to the situation or we can choose Male/Female character in the beginning? can someone pls clarify!!

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
It says Multiple Protagonists here in the tags, is it like the characters we control change according to the situation or we can choose Male/Female character in the beginning? can someone pls clarify!!
Only at the beginning. You can choose to play as Mike or Bree. The Bree side is nowhere near as developed as the Mike side.

cast188x

Nov 17, 2017
theres at least 5 more girls to add, one at sam marriage, wrestler, coffee manager, bar girl that confronts you and anna and one more university girl that pairs up with alexia.

• Wow
Reactions: Ghost Rida

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
How can I ask Alexis about the Police? ANyone knows? I cannot seem to be able to find it in the dialogue options
I also can't talk with Alexis about convincing her to go to the police. If anyone manages that, help would be appreciated.
If you hired the Private investigator , confronted the coach, you can not talk to Alexis about going to the police.

Reactions: polaco

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
Alexis’s angry call
Prerequisites: 09:00-22:00, done Dinner with Alexis and stuck Alexis with the bill
Alexis calls and rants about being humiliated over being stiffed.
Mike can tell her to go away and she leaves the game(<--Did this happened??), or he can lay some ground rules and she will stay.
I do not recall that, no... l have always always picked up the check. I looked at locations in cheat menu and Alexis has shown up at pub and gym, but no icon or sprites appear.

Also have lost 40/50 points from Anna and Lexi stats while going on dates. No idea why.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
How did you hand the dinner date? did you leave and stiff her with the bill? if so, when she called, did you tell her you didn't want to see her.
Have you watched and let it go then confronted her about her cheating?
both of these will send her packing.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
New update broke everything, if you start a new game, home harem is impossible, so is band harem and morgan&kleio also if you already had done alexis quests, the new ones wont trigger.
Home harem works fine. morgan and kleio work fine. band harem is stalled with anna being capped at 120 (60%) LP. Question is in to the Dev as to whether this was intentional. Waiting for an answer. New Alexis event is an alternative to handling the situation yourself. Dev team knows and it will probably be handled in a bug patch later.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
You can do that until a certain level to trigger certain events!! After the events there will be a new max level to trigger a new event to set a new max level!! Until you do all the mandatory events of the character!! After all the mandatory events the max LP will be 100%!!
This site will help with the main girls:
If you need a fresh start i will make you a new one, Send me a PM with the name of the game and the name you want!!
Some girls stats are capped at less than 100% to prevent conflicts until their stories are fully developed.

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
How did you hand the dinner date? did you leave and stiff her with the bill? if so, when she called, did you tell her you didn't want to see her.
Have you watched and let it go then confronted her about her cheating?
both of these will send her packing.
I checked cheat menu and cell phone, and Alexis has max Love at 100 . I recall getting that far after referring to walkthrough notes, but not any events that follow. I was using WT, so I should not have made the undateable step. Not sure what happened, and it isn't worth going back that far to replay.

Thanks for the info.

samcrouch

Oct 15, 2018
Hey all... I was playing, and on Samantha route... So I reached 60lp...and the hint says go and talk to her about Ryan and stuff. I couldn't talk to her, like all default options were there, so I followed guide and it says that we Mc runs into her her at some time i think but non of this happened... Can someone give some pointers

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Hey all... I was playing, and on Samantha route... So I reached 60lp...and the hint says go and talk to her about Ryan and stuff. I couldn't talk to her, like all default options were there, so I followed guide and it says that we Mc runs into her her at some time i think but non of this happened... Can someone give some pointers
Check this link first to see if you can figure it out.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes