DarkstarDrago

May 5, 2017
Hey guys, am I misinterpreting something from the wiki? The wiki says that you can avoid the NTR in the beach date if you avoided the NTR in previous dates, which I managed to do, but for some reason I'm facing an NTR situation and the only non-NTR response boots Alexis from the game entirely. Is the option to remove her from the game the only way to prevent NTR in that scenario, or is it some glitch between game versions?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Hey guys, am I misinterpreting something from the wiki? The wiki says that you can avoid the NTR in the beach date if you avoided the NTR in previous dates, which I managed to do, but for some reason I'm facing an NTR situation and the only non-NTR response boots Alexis from the game entirely. Is the option to remove her from the game the only way to prevent NTR in that scenario, or is it some glitch between game versions?
How did you avoid NTR at the dinner date? what exactly did you do after alexis left the table?

DarkstarDrago

May 5, 2017
How did you avoid NTR at the dinner date? what exactly did you do after alexis left the table?
Got angry at her and the dude for flirting so she didn't leave the table. She called later, she and Mike apologized or whatever, and I was awake enough for the movie date.

EDIT: Pardon bad grammar.

EDIT: I am reading the wiki again, and from what I am seeing I would have needed to not do that, let her go, not watched and stiffed her with the bill and gotten angry at her on the phone. Question, is there any way to go back and edit the saved path? That is a hella amount of game to go back through to get to that point.

Last edited:

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
how do you learn martial arts i keep going to dwaynes and get killed everytime
From what I understand you can choose it at the start when you are describing yourself to Bree and Sasha. Or (I have not tested this yet) you can learn it during the summer at the beach.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
For those who want to have more than one skill in the game, they can do it by console.

To activate it you must .

1. Copy this file to the renpy\common folder
2. In the game, press shift+O to open the console
3. Copy and paste any of these skills

hero.gain_skill("video_games","gamer")
hero.gain_skill("work","workaholic")
hero.gain_skill("guitar")
hero.gain_skill("martial_arts","martial arts")
hero.gain_skill("golf")
hero.gain_skill("cooking")
hero.gain_skill("dance")
hero.gain_skill("shooting")
hero.gain_skill("iron_stomach","iron stomach")
hero.gain_skill("no_sleep","night owl")
hero.gain_skill("hung")

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Got angry at her and the dude for flirting so she didn't leave the table. She called later, she and Mike apologized or whatever, and I was awake enough for the movie date.

EDIT: I am reading the wiki again, and from what I am seeing I would have needed to not do that, let her go, not watched and stiffed her with the bill and gotten angry at her on the phone. Question, is there any way to go back and edit the saved path? That is a hella amount of game to go back through to get to that point.
Unfortunately no. You will have to start another playthru or go to a save before it happened. Sorry

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
If you hired the Private investigator , confronted the coach, you can not talk to Alexis about going to the police.
Damn, kinda wanna see what happens if you go to the cops but at the same time it is so satisfying beating the shit out of that overgrown abortion.

The way i've avoided ntr is this: Tell her off, talk to her the next day(apologise interaction) and tell her off again.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
DaedusWolfe Does Alexis home date event after telling the cops have any special triggers? I can't seem to get it to work. I've tried calling from the house, talking to her at the time of the date, before the date, weekends and weekdays. Searching the discord is bringing up nothing and the wiki hasn't been updated for this yet.
1587948542159.png

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
DaedusWolfe Does Alexis home date event after telling the cops have any special triggers? I can't seem to get it to work. I've tried calling from the house, talking to her at the time of the date, before the date, weekends and weekdays. Searching the discord is bringing up nothing and the wiki hasn't been updated for this yet.
View attachment 634344
So you asked her for a date .. and on that date you went home? and nothing happened?
I'm looking thru the scripts now

Edit
"girls_conditions": {
"alexis":{
"valid":True,
"flag_policestation":True,
"present":True,
}
},
"game_conditions":{"room":"date_home", "done":"alexis_event_06b"},

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
So you asked her for a date .. and on that date you went home? and nothing happened?
I'm looking for thru the scripts now
Yeah, did the cop talk with her, after that i've asked her on a few dates to home but nothing outside of the normal date has triggered.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Hey - not sure what I may be doing wrong - pursuing the Kleio-Morgan conflict / threesome.

I have Kleio's side done. I have Morgan's side done - except only 48% Get to Morgan. I've chatted all options that I can see - been on 3 dates at least. That doesn't seem to budge.

When I saw them at the Pub - it aribitrarily said I want to keep Kleio - so Morgan disappeared. I've gone back and done another several days spending time with morgan, dates, etc, and avoiding the pub if they're together there - but I still don't see any headway made towards that 48%

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Hey - not sure what I may be doing wrong - pursuing the Kleio-Morgan conflict / threesome.

I have Kleio's side done. I have Morgan's side done - except only 48% Get to Morgan. I've chatted all options that I can see - been on 3 dates at least. That doesn't seem to budge.

When I saw them at the Pub - it aribitrarily said I want to keep Kleio - so Morgan disappeared. I've gone back and done another several days spending time with morgan, dates, etc, and avoiding the pub if they're together there - but I still don't see any headway made towards that 48%
48% of what .. LP, GP, KP ? I know I've posted the requirements for this sometime in the past few weeks.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016

Gotta have their girl points both at 50-60% at the time of the event, love as high as it can go and sub needs to be up as well.

blackmeow13

Mar 29, 2019
You can not. if a girls GP is high, it will decrease your LP.

Edit: GP of 80+ = loss of LP
I see, most harem need 50-70GP to even make it happen, so I guess 70-75GP would be the best option at this stage? to be both save of triggering harems yet not triggering the LP down checkpoint.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes