TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
You know what! this made me think to check the story under Morgan (not just Morgan and Kleio). It says I need to take Morgan to a fancy restaurant date. Perhaps I'll do that and see if it then moves my 48% get to know morgan story thing in the Morgan and Kleio story arc.....

Results pending....
AHA! So that certainly helped. Now I'm at 64% for the Getting to Know Morgan task on the Morgan and Kleio storyline. Now Morgan's tracker is saying I need to make her fall in love with me and the date got me over the locked 30LP. So now I'm cruising. Still avoiding the pub until I interact with Morgan some more to get that las part of the story done.

Last edited:

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
How do you help Harmony on sunday? i can't seem to get the trigger or find her other than in church and bible study
I found her in the morning in the mall on a weekday; she might be found elsewhere, though. Dialogue sets up the event that needs MC assistance. You need to talk to her somewhere outside of the church.

Edit, adding search keywords: Harmony, Help, Church, Sunday

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 859502

Is the band harem impossible to do now? I've done both Kleio and Anna's stories to completion, but their LP maxes out at 65 so they break up with me when confronted? I tried a search, but they were all for the old versions when LP could get above 90? I don't see how that's possible now.

NVM, fixed it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
It would be nice to have an "Undo Ghosting" button in cheat menu for characters that disappear... just sayin'... :rolleyes:

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
It would be nice to have an "Undo Ghosting" button in cheat menu for characters that disappear... just sayin'... :rolleyes:
I'm not sure what you mean by undoing the ghosting - but I have noticed some characters are not visible when interacting with them. Morgan for instance is invisible with a kiss interaction. Some are invisible when sharing a drink at pub.

Is that what you're referring to? Not sure why these particular characters do that or how to undo it if possible.

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
I'm not sure what you mean by undoing the ghosting - but I have noticed some characters are not visible when interacting with them. Morgan for instance is invisible with a kiss interaction. Some are invisible when sharing a drink at pub.

Is that what you're referring to? Not sure why these particular characters do that or how to undo it if possible.
See definition #2 ;) Not referring to the missing graphics for the ladies or MC (which are odd to still be in there at version 20+), but for characters that vacate game altogether.

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
The quest says to "Help Harmony on a sunday". Other than attending mass and the bible studies, she does nothing. On weekdays you find her in the mall but you can't help her at any given time either. How did you guys do this part?

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Anyone know Samantha's KP limit? I'm on path D for the wedding. LPs maxed at 60 for time being. I have KPs to 56, but I can't tell her to start taking birth control. Most others opens that dialogue at 50 KPs.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
See definition #2 ;) Not referring to the missing graphics for the ladies or MC (which are odd to still be in there at version 20+), but for characters that vacate game altogether.
Thanks. Agreed it is odd if it's been a known issue for that long.

I don't need the link to know what "kids" refer to ghosting. So im connecting the dots now That being said, it is my understanding that once a character chooses to leave like break up and is gone - they're gone for good.

Reactions: Geowraith

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Is the band harem impossible to do now? I've done both Kleio and Anna's stories to completion, but their LP maxes out at 65 so they break up with me when confronted? I tried a search, but they were all for the old versions when LP could get above 90? I don't see how that's possible now.

NVM, fixed it.
The band harem is in limbo right now while content for Anna and Kleio is finished up.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
literally every update - add a new girl
ok, just how much is too much?
I don't see what the problem is with the new girls over the last few major updates. The dev team has been good about getting content out for them. I can understand that it can get confusing having to deal with all of them at the same time, but then, maybe there should be more chances for all the girls and harems to find out about each other and more consequences for getting found out. It would give everyone a good reason to focus on one girl or one harem at a time and have multiple play thru sessions to get the different endings, just like the old Jast games. And do expect to see a bunch of background characters over time. They wont be datable from what I understand, but they will give some color to the stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrealphus

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I don't see what the problem is with the new girls over the last few major updates. The dev team has been good about getting content out for them.
I certainly don't have a problem with it. They have a nice foundation for a game and as long as they're writing new content for new characters, there's no reason a new flavor wouldn't be welcomed - so long as they're not the same character over and over again.

So far some of these backstories for the characters are truly nice and engaging. I have to say if i was asked to vote for favorite all around I would pick Palla. I am really liking her story, i love her damsel in distress trope, and it helps that I find her the most appealing other than Audrey; but Audrey is kinda boring otherwise. I like characters with layers. Palla has layers. For the same reason Morgan would be second.

But Sasha will always have my vote and heart over all - especially now with her new and improved tatas.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
The quest says to "Help Harmony on a sunday". Other than attending mass and the bible studies, she does nothing. On weekdays you find her in the mall but you can't help her at any given time either. How did you guys do this part?
This must be a bug. I have the same thing.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
its gotten laggier. It was running fine a few updates ago. Im running a Core i7 7700k and GTX 1070TI. I like the UI update, not a fan of the lag doh.
Must be the Intel :LOL: I haven't noticed much of any kind of lag on my system: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 / 32 GB DDR 4 / AMD Radeon Vega 56 - 8 GB

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes